Movies seen 2019

Old Feb 25th 2019, 3:47 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movies seen 2019

Originally Posted by Shard
They look like they are Neanderthals?

Not sure if it is on UK NX.
I didn't watch it on Netflix either, if you don't mind using a torrent client I included a download link in my earlier post.
Old Feb 25th 2019, 4:09 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
I didn't watch it on Netflix either, if you don't mind using a torrent client I included a download link in my earlier post.
Ah, ok. Not a torrent guy at the moment, so will have to catch it in due course.
Old Feb 25th 2019, 6:26 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap, what the hell did I watch last night. I don't want to give too much away, but this movie is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMs28A1s1OA

Download & subtitles link
We might need a lesson on how that works. Two downloads, one for movie and one for subs or does the subs link download a version with subs?
I've often searched for foreign movies but only found one without subs and then a separate site with subs available but no clue how one would put the two together in sync.
Old Feb 25th 2019, 8:51 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
We might need a lesson on how that works. Two downloads, one for movie and one for subs or does the subs link download a version with subs?
I've often searched for foreign movies but only found one without subs and then a separate site with subs available but no clue how one would put the two together in sync.
For that specific website, it will be two downloads. One torrent file for the actual movie, and one subtitle file. Download them both, put them both into the same folder and you are good to go.

In my case, I then transfer the folder to a USB key and then I walk into my lounge and plug the key into my Bluray player so I can watch it on my big TV..

If you download foreign movies from other websites, chances are the subtitle file name will be different. They have to be renamed so that are exactly the same. Example below

thisisareallygoodmovie.mp4 >>>this is the movie file
thisisareallygoodmovie.sub >>>>this is the subtitle file

Last edited by Danny B; Feb 25th 2019 at 8:54 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2019, 10:17 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

For that specific website, it will be two downloads. One torrent file for the actual movie, and one subtitle file.
I never managed to conquer torrents. I've had several goes but nothing ever worked.

Old Feb 26th 2019, 2:07 am
Tea Drinker

I never managed to conquer torrents. I've had several goes but nothing ever worked.
If you want a quick tutorial, send me a PM. I can recommend a good client and some safe websites to download from.
Old Feb 26th 2019, 12:00 pm
Oscar nominated

If you want a quick tutorial, send me a PM. I can recommend a good client and some safe websites to download from.
Thanks. I'll probably take a rain check on that. There are so many resources around now that I've not had the issue for 3 years or more. And even then I got the dvd for under a tenner. And I still haven't watched it yet.
Old Feb 26th 2019, 12:08 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

For that specific website, it will be two downloads. One torrent file for the actual movie, and one subtitle file. Download them both, put them both into the same folder and you are good to go.

In my case, I then transfer the folder to a USB key and then I walk into my lounge and plug the key into my Bluray player so I can watch it on my big TV..

If you download foreign movies from other websites, chances are the subtitle file name will be different. They have to be renamed so that are exactly the same. Example below

thisisareallygoodmovie.mp4 >>>this is the movie file
thisisareallygoodmovie.sub >>>>this is the subtitle file
Cheers for that Danny B. I had dabbled with Torrent in the past, it always went tits up at some point..., this time no problem. The only difference from that as described above was that the subtite file was zipped, having extracted it, the subtitle file had an extension of .str.

I haven't watched the movie yet, just jumped in at a couple of places to see how the subtitles were, they were fine.
Old Feb 26th 2019, 1:39 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Shard
Ah, ok. Not a torrent guy at the moment, so will have to catch it in due course.
Looks like a good version, with subs, on one of my regular sources.

https://ww2.watch-series.co/series/border-episode-0

Old Feb 26th 2019, 2:14 pm
Tea Drinker

Thanks. I'll probably take a rain check on that. There are so many resources around now that I've not had the issue for 3 years or more. And even then I got the dvd for under a tenner. And I still haven't watched it yet.
I agree 100%, streaming is so much easier and you don't have to use a VPN or worry about threatening copyright emails. I used to use http://www7.putlockers.fm/ for streaming movies but it is hit and miss, seems to be OK right now.

Another movie I watched last night was the Oscar winner for best picture, Green Book. Not a bad movie, felt a bit like the reverse of Driving Miss Daisy. I found a stream for it for all you Philistines who don't torrent LOL.
Old Feb 28th 2019, 3:31 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the 2009 remake of The Taking of Pelham 123 the other evening. It received a bit of a critical kicking at the time, but it's so long ago that I saw the original, plus I appreciate the talents of both Denzel Washington and John Travolta, so it worked for me.
Old Feb 28th 2019, 3:39 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
Watched the 2009 remake of The Taking of Pelham 123 the other evening. It received a bit of a critical kicking at the time, but it's so long ago that I saw the original, plus I appreciate the talents of both Denzel Washington and John Travolta, so it worked for me.
It was okay but the original much better and the music a million miles better.

Old Feb 28th 2019, 3:48 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Green Book - Excellent
The Favourite - Good
Crimes of Grindelwald - Average
Star Is Born - Enjoyable
Old Mar 23rd 2019, 2:06 am
Oscar nominated

The Girl In The Spider's Web. The fourth in the trilogy
Pretty good, albeit not quite original, and well worth a watch. Splendidly evil character in it.

It would be fun if Lisbeth Salander crossed paths with Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt.
Old Mar 29th 2019, 1:12 am
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Tangram
Green Book - Excellent
Yes, just watched it tonight. Fabulous stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.