Motorbike for sale

Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Motorbike for sale

Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorbike for sale

Another one that made me laugh
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Another one that made me laugh
Well at least you read it. To be honest i should have changed the title as most people probably skipped it if they are not into motorbikes, i would have done.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:10 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

really made me laugh! Made hubby jealous - he sold his R1 before we left blighty and hasn't got another bike yet The roads are too straight for a sports bike and he can't bring himself to buy a 'cruiser'
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Am I to assume that he valued his wife more than his bike? Wow, I really don't know many bikers like that myself!

I wouldn't have got involved or married to that kind of wife.....if I was a bloke and loved my bikes as much as I do as a woman!

This move to Canada will mean the end of a hobby though, an easy form of transport, and a way of life that started when I was 18, and travelling into london through the South London streets from Streatham on shift work, but where we're going, (hoping to anyway), bikes just don't fit into the picture.

My 26-yrs as a (rufty-tufty-bad-arse-girlie)-biker here has helped me to be self-reliant, has taken me across Europe, has helped me get into London alot quicker and more cheaply than otherwise, has provided me with endless sunny weekend rides down narrow country lanes exploring the counties of Southern England, has invloved me in bikers rights in Europe and the UK, has had me camping in fields in the wet, dancing to rock music in the fog on the cliffs of the Isle of Wight, introduced me to a diverse bunch of people from all over the country and I am lucky to have all the memories of these years. I wouldn't have even met my OH if not for opting to ride my bike to a bikers do one cold and wet January evening 15 years ago. Yes, I'm lucky, but here I couldn't imagine ever giving up my bikes for anyone, just wouldn't happen, unless I made the choice myself without external pressure or emotional blackmail.

As I said though, bikes just won't fit into the lifestyle we are planning, riding will become a memory and other interests will slot in just as easily, sailing for example, but sailing hasn't featured much here in Blighty despite my upbringing, because of different priorities and lack of convenience. Out there on Vancouver Island skiing will be easily accessible, just a 30 min drive away, but here it's just too expensive for a family of 4.

I just accept that my needs will change, as will my wants, and am happy to exchange my bike for a small sailing boat/dinghy or a set of skis if funds don't stretch that far.

Maybe not even the imagined hobbies will necessarily be important when we're actually there, but I will find that out when we eventually get there, and I will be content with my memories.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

MonkeyMagic has a brilliant futureMonkeyMagic has a brilliant futureMonkeyMagic has a brilliant futureMonkeyMagic has a brilliant futureMonkeyMagic has a brilliant futureMonkeyMagic has a brilliant future

Good ad

Dreading the day that I have to let go of my 02 Blade - 54k and still going strong! I use it every day for commuting here in the UK, but it'll be strange to live in a country with less corners

stu