British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/molson-canadian-kokanee-uk-suppliers-650909/)

Alan2005 Jan 25th 2010 8:02 am

Re: molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Originally Posted by JonboyE (Post 8281132)
As are the ones where someone posts on an internet message board that someone that posts on an internet message board obviously has no life, friends or social skills.

I went outside on saturday; I hope that counts for something around here.

Butch Cassidy Jan 25th 2010 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Alan2005 (Post 8281223)
You walked into that one butch.

Have you been out of the UK so long you forget the concepts of irony, sarcasm and self-depreciation?
:sneaky:

Oink Jan 25th 2010 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy (Post 8281227)
Have you been out of the UK so long you forget the concepts of irony, sarcasm and self-depreciation?
:sneaky:

I've tried doing self-depreciation stuff, but I'm crap at it. :(

Butch Cassidy Jan 25th 2010 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 8281232)

Maybe you should get lessons from Riccosuabe

Alan2005 Jan 25th 2010 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 8281232)

Are you worth less than yesterday then?

dollface Jan 25th 2010 8:16 am

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8281213)
well i apologise dollface due to the high amount of comedic talent that has been shown on this post i kinda missed the genuine answers,like i said 9 times out of ten,your one of the low percentage of people that actually answer a question:thumbup::thumbup:

No problem..........

Oink Jan 25th 2010 8:16 am

Originally Posted by Alan2005 (Post 8281250)
Are you worth less than yesterday then?

I think we're straying from the point here, where on earth can we get certain Canadian beer in Sunderland?

Butch Cassidy Jan 25th 2010 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 8281270)
I think we're straying from the point here, where on earth can we get certain Canadian beer in Sunderland?

Ricco's house?

Alan2005 Jan 25th 2010 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 8281270)

Whether or not the OP manages to find some Canadian piss water to drink before he has a seizure brought on by trying to stop his posts sounding annoyed is irrelevant to me.

I want to pursue the depth of your depreciation. How fast are you depreciating? ... faster than a rusty fiat or only slowly so you might be a good investment because of the utility value your provide? I want answers and not smart arse comedian comments from people with no life or friends who spend all the day on here like tossers. I hate those people, especially that bsmith. You know I reckon he's one of them poofters you hear so much about now-a-days.

Oink Jan 25th 2010 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Alan2005 (Post 8281291)
Whether or not the OP manages to find some Canadian piss water to drink before he has a seizure brought on by trying to stop his posts sounding annoyed is irrelevant to me.

I want to pursue the depth of your depreciation. How fast are you depreciating? ... faster than a rusty fiat or only slowly so you might be a good investment because of the utility value your provide? I want answers and not smart arse comedian comments from people with no life or friends who spend all the day on here like tossers. I hate those people, especially that bsmith. You know I reckon he's one of them poofters you hear so much about now-a-days.

Since I've moved to Canada I've turned my life around, grabbed the opportunities denied to me in the UK, made a better life and generally followed my dream.

Butch Cassidy Jan 25th 2010 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 8281327)
Since I've moved to Canada I've turned my life around, grabbed the opportunities denied to me in the UK, made a better life and generally followed my dream.

YES but can you get Canadian, Kokanee or Labbatts Blue?

riccosuabe Jan 25th 2010 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy (Post 8281247)
Maybe you should get lessons from Riccosuabe

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Alan2005 Jan 25th 2010 8:46 am

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8281343)

Good comeback. Such rapier like wit - are you related to Noel Coward?

Butch Cassidy Jan 25th 2010 8:47 am

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8281343)

Originally Posted by Alan2005 (Post 8281368)
Good comeback. Such rapier like wit - are you related to Noel Coward?

Oh was that a comeback? I thought it was just past his bedtime. :huh:

riccosuabe Jan 25th 2010 8:48 am

im now gonna leave this post,not because i dont enjoy the true comedic talent that has been displayed but due to the fact ive realised im starting to get sucked into wasting too much of the last couple of days like the people that i feel sorry for so comment on amongst yourselves it will at least give you a big soapbox to show how "funny" you are.