British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/molson-canadian-kokanee-uk-suppliers-650909/)

riccosuabe Jan 23rd 2010 8:38 pm

molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

anyone know anywhere i can get a hold of either molson canadian,kokanee or labatts(preferably molson and kokanee) in the uk or anywhere on the net thats not to scandalously priced?

thanks

ann m Jan 23rd 2010 8:46 pm

Re: molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

The next person to post on this thread will say "but why would you want to? " :rofl:

el_richo Jan 23rd 2010 9:55 pm

But why do you want to?

Canuck74 Jan 23rd 2010 10:34 pm

Canadian beer tastes like shite. :thumbdown:

JonboyE Jan 23rd 2010 10:40 pm

I can't say I've ever drank shite, but after a day of physical work in the summer a cold Kokanee hits the spot quite nicely.

Steve_P Jan 23rd 2010 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by Canuck74 (Post 8276338)
Canadian beer tastes like shite. :thumbdown:

...and once again we get another sweeping generalization.:thumbdown:

bsmith Jan 23rd 2010 11:06 pm

I like Alexander Keith's amber, white and pale ales.

riccosuabe Jan 23rd 2010 11:07 pm

so am i going to get a decent answer then?i dont really care whether you think its shite im asking because i want it,not an opinion on its taste

bsmith Jan 23rd 2010 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8276378)
so am i going to get a decent answer then?i dont really care whether you think its shite im asking because i want it,not an opinion on its taste

...best if you leave the booze well alone - you sound a bit punchy even without it - I assume you're sober anyway?

riccosuabe Jan 23rd 2010 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by bsmith (Post 8276396)
...best if you leave the booze well alone - you sound a bit punchy even without it - I assume you're sober anyway?

yes i am sober and dont sound punchy,im just sick of asking questions on here and then people starting to go off topic and in the end i get no further forward.i didnt ask does anyone know what canadian beer tastes like,i know what it tastes like hence why im asking if anyone can help me with some info on where i could order some

AmyDavid Jan 23rd 2010 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8276402)
yes i am sober and dont sound punchy,im just sick of asking questions on here and then people starting to go off topic and in the end i get no further forward.i didnt ask does anyone know what canadian beer tastes like,i know what it tastes like hence why im asking if anyone can help me with some info on where i could order some

Oooh. Have you tried google or even the actual beers websites?

fledermaus Jan 23rd 2010 11:39 pm

I remember seeing Molsons in the UK. So that would be either Tesco or Waitrose, maybe Budgens

bsmith Jan 23rd 2010 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8276402)

...I think you may be in denial about your drinking problem. You do know there are people out there you can go to that can help don't you? - Just take it one step at a time. God bless.

Oink Jan 24th 2010 12:11 am

Originally Posted by riccosuabe (Post 8276170)
anyone know anywhere i can get a hold of either molson canadian,kokanee or labatts(preferably molson and kokanee) in the uk or anywhere on the net thats not to scandalously priced?

thanks

Try Sainsburys or your local offy.

Or look here, though I doubt it'll help much.

Canadian Beer in the UK Thread

riccosuabe Jan 24th 2010 12:19 am

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 8276407)
Oooh. Have you tried google or even the actual beers websites?

geee! no:blink::blink: