molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Old Jan 24th 2010, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

riccosuabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Old Jan 24th 2010, 6:26 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccosuabe
really?? well considering i wasnt looking for molson ice and that thread doesnt answer the question properly,i guess i did
I think you should have a tomato juice.

Just like talking to me nan
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:22 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:55 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
Doesn't everyone from Sunderland have a drinking problem?
....although most northerners are drunks, this is a bit of a generalization.

Although Riccosuabe does seem to be in denial about his drinking problem, maybe getting away from his usual haunts and a move to Canada could just be enough to break this vicious cycle he now find himself in - we can only hope and pray!
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:07 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bsmith

Although Riccosuabe does seem to be in denial about his drinking problem, maybe getting away from his usual haunts and a move to Canada could just be enough to break this vicious cycle he now find himself in - we can only hope and pray!
As I've been the only one to answer this posters questions sensibly I would hesitate to recommend a move to Canada just be able to find Canadian beer, as I fear the move away from the support of family and friends may well exacerbate his drinking problem.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:10 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

No one drinks in Canada do they? If you have more than one tipple it's considered racy! But he could take up dope instead....that is socially acceptance and grown in abundance. Bloody strong too. If he has a puff he won't be able to coordinate the beer into his mouth!
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

well i bet youve just sat and whacked off all day thinking your the wittiest person that side of the water?well if those are your best remarks i think carry on doing what you do best and be a internet hero building up your mighty post tally of mundane wit.my 7 year old could do better than your efforts!!

youve got a drink problem blah,blah,blah!come up with something else,your boring me
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Oink
As I've been the only one to answer this posters questions sensibly I would hesitate to recommend a move to Canada just be able to find Canadian beer, as I fear the move away from the support of family and friends may well exacerbate his drinking problem.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:28 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

No one drinks in Canada do they? If you have more than one tipple it's considered racy! But he could take up dope instead....that is socially acceptance and grown in abundance. Bloody strong too. If he has a puff he won't be able to coordinate the beer into his mouth!
...good point! Dope is a well known "gateway" drug, and with riccosuabe's obvious addictive personallity problems a move to Canada could end up with him spiraling out of control?
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

I was able to find an online site for BC bud seeds so that he can start a plantation in the UK. They deliver worldwide. http://www.bcbuddepot.com/
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

...good point! Dope is a well known "gateway" drug, and with riccosuabe's obvious addictive personallity problems a move to Canada could end up with him spiraling out of control?
although many other forum members find you humourous,im afraid i dont,infact i feel sorry for you,i sincerely do.the fact you spend majority of your life on the internet and it seems this is due to the fact its the only place people think your " cool and witty" and the fact you have been lucky enough to have started a new life in canada but still spend all your time on the internet instead of enjoying life in canada makes me feel great sadness for how boring your life must be.aw bless cheerio bsmith im of to the real world where i interact face to face with people and all my friends actually have met me and not an false internet persona.ive quickly realised there are only a handful of genuine people who answer a question properly on here
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:29 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

although many other forum members find you humourous,im afraid i dont,infact i feel sorry for you,i sincerely do.the fact you spend majority of your life on the internet and it seems this is due to the fact its the only place people think your " cool and witty" and the fact you have been lucky enough to have started a new life in canada but still spend all your time on the internet instead of enjoying life in canada makes me feel great sadness for how boring your life must be.aw bless cheerio bsmith im of to the real world where i interact face to face with people and all my friends actually have met me and not an false internet persona.ive quickly realised there are only a handful of genuine people who answer a question properly on here
Well stated, I too feel extremely sorry for him. In fact, I believe he may projecting his own drinking problem on you. He needs help.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:07 pm
Banned

cheerio bsmith im of to the real world where i interact face to face with people and all my friends actually have met me and not an false internet persona.ive quickly realised there are only a handful of genuine people who answer a question properly on here
....the bloke at the off licence, the girl on the booze counter at Tesco and pub landlords are not real friends - they're just peddlers of misery! Please think about what you're doing to yourself - this has to stop!
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty appalled at this thread. When did it become acceptable to say someone has a drinking problem, and then to keep harping on about it?

This is a new poster not someone who is used to the characters on here. It would still be pretty tacky behaviour then.

Pack it in FFS.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:25 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I'm pretty appalled at this thread. When did it become acceptable to say someone has a drinking problem, and then to keep harping on about it?

This is a new poster not someone who is used to the characters on here. It would still be pretty tacky behaviour then.

Pack it in FFS.
The OP joined in January 2005, hardly new.

However I do agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.