Miracle

Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:01 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Miracle

omg that's horrific, but I am glad that everyone is ok x
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

The car looks in such a bad way it really is amazing there wasn't worse injuries, glad she is doing OK
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:40 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG Greenhill F*** thats a scary picture. Soooo glad she and you are now OK.

PP thats sad, was that the kid who's sister was driving and the pick-up hit it??
Old Jul 11th 2010, 3:02 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
OMFG Greenhill F*** thats a scary picture. Soooo glad she and you are now OK.

PP thats sad, was that the kid who's sister was driving and the pick-up hit it??
Yeah, I worked with his sister at EB Most of the ceremony was in Laos, but when she gave her eulogy there wasn't a dry eye in the place. I just hope she can recover.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

My 19 year old nephew died in a car crash like that. I'm so glad your daughter is doing well. Life can be so fleeting.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:24 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she is ok Gh xx
Old Jul 12th 2010, 11:32 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

glad to hear you are all okay,
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:45 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

truely fortunate escape, hope she recovers quickly
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Sending heartfelt wishes to you and your family . I cannot imagine what you are going through . I hope that your daughter has a speedy recovery.

Last edited by zalaben; Jul 13th 2010 at 1:34 am. Reason: typo
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:38 am
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

We're home

Abby was discharged this morning, after getting back onto solid foods yesterday and impressing the doc this morning with her recovery.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the messages (here, PMs, karma) and I'll try to go through everything again in a bit more depth when I get my thinking head back on (I haven't even listened to all the messages on the phone yet).

It's a small community around here (and the neighbouring towns) and I discovered this evening (I tried to get my own injuries looked at again at ER and the walk-in clinic... gave up after 3 hours of waiting) and "everyone" apparently has been talking about the accident and is wondering how Abby is doing.

She's become quite the local "celebrity", and, she seems to be enjoying it. I'm losing count of the times she's said (to stranger hospital workers) "Hi". "I'm the girl in the news!"
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:43 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greenhill
We're home

Abby was discharged this morning, after getting back onto solid foods yesterday and impressing the doc this morning with her recovery.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the messages (here, PMs, karma) and I'll try to go through everything again in a bit more depth when I get my thinking head back on (I haven't even listened to all the messages on the phone yet).

It's a small community around here (and the neighbouring towns) and I discovered this evening (I tried to get my own injuries looked at again at ER and the walk-in clinic... gave up after 3 hours of waiting) and "everyone" apparently has been talking about the accident and is wondering how Abby is doing.

She's become quite the local "celebrity", and, she seems to be enjoying it. I'm losing count of the times she's said (to stranger hospital workers) "Hi". "I'm the girl in the news!"
Old Jul 13th 2010, 2:39 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell what sort of cyber friends would we be if we didn't worry.

Glad your daughter can make something fun out of a pretty horrific time.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 2:55 am
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

My little'un

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2010...rveys-damage/1

***I have to add a warning: this is a happy-ending story but the photo and the news article might not be appropriate for everyone ***
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:08 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Greenhill
My little'un

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2010...rveys-damage/1

***I have to add a warning: this is a happy-ending story but the photo and the news article might not be appropriate for everyone ***
Wow thats sobering, she seems a real trooper from what you've said
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Wow, looking at that picture of your car...it's a miracle indeed. Thank God she's okay.
Wishing you all the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.