Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

men in white jackets needed

men in white jackets needed

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:22 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: men in white jackets needed

Im sweating it cos James would go nuts so rushing before he gets out of the bath hay just think steve your life would never be dull if we were your neighbourshopefully thats the end of it with the old bag she wont take me to court cos she pisses everyone off and her front windows get stones chuck at she is the only old hag who gets picked on I wonder why
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God Kate, you are funny
Just bake her a nice liquor cake and that will
calm her down.
Yoong
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:26 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
Im sweating it cos James would go nuts so rushing before he gets out of the bath hay just think steve your life would never be dull if we were your neighbourshopefully thats the end of it with the old bag she wont take me to court cos she pisses everyone off and her front windows get stones chuck at she is the only old hag who gets picked on I wonder why
Change your HRT and take up whiskey, it worked for me hic! now I lurve everyone.................................
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:05 pm
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

Kate, Newfoundland, you will fit in real well.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Kate you are FAB
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:19 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

thank god the night is over as James asked what I was up to cos I had a stupid grin on my facegod no foolin him then but I got away with it sweet and made out its because we are going away on saturday for a week god I need the time away cos Im flippin my lid here.
funny Howard the Immigration company we were with had us going all over canada the only place they did not get round to sending us was sleeping with the white bears on icebut I knew that was the next choice so we got rid of themyoong what can I say you know me Im daft enough with my black coffie let alone whisky HELL WOMAN that stuff makes ya frisky and poor James has work early in the morns,maybe next week and he will have the collie wobbles boy Im loosin it see what naggin auld farts do to you.but frisky whisky from next weekand poor James will need a holiday to recover.STEVE your safe you can sleep safe Im not headin your way?well not that I know of sweet cakes ha ha
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:38 pm
Lloydminster AB

Lorna whisky wont work on auld Lotty but James would be happy
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:49 am
Lloydminster AB

I went to put my sons wheelchair out this morning and guess what there was a load of rubbish dumped at my doorthe daft part is there is letters in there as well OH WHO COULD IT BEthere are 9 multy coloured knickers hanging on her washing line and she is due to go on dial a bus to do her shopping soon and my mind is boggled what do you think yoghurt as bird sh.. or brown choc sauceonly kidding but the thought is there
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to put my sons wheelchair out this morning and guess what there was a load of rubbish dumped at my doorthe daft part is there is letters in there as well OH WHO COULD IT BEthere are 9 multy coloured knickers hanging on her washing line and she is due to go on dial a bus to do her shopping soon and my mind is boggled what do you think yoghurt as bird sh.. or brown choc sauceonly kidding but the thought is there
Kate, is murder an offence in Scotland?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:03 am
Lloydminster AB

who careswhy OH NAW your gonna bump me off to save the old lady
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:07 am
Lloydminster AB

I hope Andew is not reading this Ive just sent him a PE and I guess he will tell me loonies are not allowed in to canada
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

who careswhy OH NAW your gonna bump me off to save the old lady
No, I was thinking you could bump her off before you leave. There are 2 people I'd like to bump off before I leave.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:35 am
Lloydminster AB

Good thinking but the auld hag is moving in to shelterd housing soonthe sooner the better do you need any help bumping your 2 lot off
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good do you need any help bumping your 2 lot off
Yes please, if you do the dirty work and keep your mouth shut I'll pay you the move to Canada fees.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Good thinking but the auld hag is moving in to shelterd housing soonthe sooner the better do you need any help bumping your 2 lot off
I've got 2 who need bumping off as well!

Kate - can you help?

It would be such a service to the rest of the residents of our cul-de-sac!

Please....................

Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.