Reload this Page >

Man wants to reasign to younger age

Man wants to reasign to younger age

Old Nov 9th 2018, 10:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Man wants to reasign to younger age

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Hoaxes are often disgusting and pathetic, but some are intending just to make a point
Nope. If it was to scoff at those that wish to have their birth certs altered to reflect their actual & true gender identity then it was pathetic and disgusting.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 10:46 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like some people are still having problems with working out the difference between sex and gender.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nope. If it was to scoff at those that wish to have their birth certs altered to reflect their actual & true gender identity then it was pathetic and disgusting.
Well BEVS, we shall have to agree to differ. I'm a conservative kind of fellow who thinks that doctors and midwives are pretty much 100% accurate in their judgment of babies' sexes at birth. Super Duper Forum Moderators might conceivably be better at the job, but you'll forgive me if I think that's as pathetic a claim as you think mine is. Not disgusting, though. Nope. I'll pass up on that insult.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 11:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, come on, chaps! The man is obviously joking, taking the mick out of the gender-fluidity foolishness that so many people take seriously these days - specifically, those trans-nationals or whatever they call themselves who want to have their birth registrations changed to their latest sexual choice. As a hoax, I think our man's is excellent.
'their latest sexual choice'???? Wow.

Re 'political correctness' - I have a daughter who's kind, funny, loyal and resilient. She's an excellent photographer whose work has been published in a variety of media. She's intelligent, well read and takes a keen interest in world affairs. She can't walk so uses a wheelchair.

One day I was out shopping with her, it was quite crowded with people moving in single file. Everyone, including us, was moving at an equally slow but steady pace. An older man was behind us, his wife in front. He yelled to his wife 'wait for me while I get past this cripple'. When I objected to his use of the word 'cripple' he brought out the old 'political correctness' chestnut.

'Political correctness' is a horrible, dismissive term, used far too often as an excuse by people to decry, deny and demean things they can't or refuse to understand.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 3:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, come on, chaps! The man is obviously joking, taking the mick out of the gender-fluidity foolishness that so many people take seriously these days - specifically, those trans-nationals or whatever they call themselves who want to have their birth registrations changed to their latest sexual choice.
That post is just offensive in so many ways.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 4:33 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Gender Fluidity / non binary is a little strange, and quite different from gender reassignment or similar.

Surely either you feel you are one gender or the other, - not both or one one day and the other the next?

I've always felt that you should be whoever or whatever you want to be - but that you shouldn't force your beliefs / thoughts / decisions on others! That philosophy applies to all genders / choices / religions / preferences
Old Nov 10th 2018, 4:55 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Surely either you feel you are one gender or the other, - not both or one one day and the other the next?
:
Some want it all, the full range of experience. And why not, why restrict ourselves?
I think this is a transition, as gender fluidity becomes more accepted, gender will fade away, and people will be free to act and behave however they want.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 8:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BEVS
Well BEVS, we shall have to agree to differ. I'm a conservative kind of fellow who thinks that doctors and midwives are pretty much 100% accurate in their judgment of babies' sexes at birth. Super Duper Forum Moderators might conceivably be better at the job, but you'll forgive me if I think that's as pathetic a claim as you think mine is. Not disgusting, though. Nope. I'll pass up on that insult.
Please re-read my post. I was reaffirming my view re the Dutch fellow that thinks it OK to scoff at those that have gender issues- if that is what he was doing.

I'll take up the point about the bits and bobs babies are born with though. A person's gender is not defined by the physical parts they are born with. Some babes are born androgynous , bi-gender. Some are born actually without the necessaries & need those created for them . Who is to know what gender those babe might identify as . Some babes are simply born with the wrong parts for their gender.

Gender comes from within. Just that for some it is not clear cut one way or another. Some societies & countries accept this as natural - that there are 3 genders - , which it is.

I still see no need to scoff. If a birth cert is incorrect with regard to gender, then it should be corrected.