Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Man wants to reasign to younger age

Man wants to reasign to younger age

Old Nov 8th 2018, 6:34 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man wants to reasign to younger age

I suppose it had to happen.

Dutch man, 69, starts legal fight to identify as 20 years younger
A 69-year-old Dutch “positivity guru” who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app. Emile Ratelband told a court in Arnhem in the Netherlands that he did not feel “comfortable” with his date of birth, and compared his wish to alter it to people who identified as transgender.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 8:13 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man wants to reasign to younger age

It’s no different than saying your gender neutral, anyone can aspire to be what they wish.

if it’s not harming anyone then why not
Old Nov 8th 2018, 8:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Does one assume then that he isn't interested in dating those of his own age then.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

Bev ......

quite correct, he wants to date younger women, and they somewhat logically don't want to have anything to do with a man who is almost 70

I read about it last night, and if I remember correctly, he wants to change his birth certificate and all records to show he is 46 .... I don't think it said "20 years younger" in the item I read

It's all rather creepy IMHO
Old Nov 8th 2018, 9:11 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm that’s is a little creepy given he looks like Rolf Harris

i heard on the radio it was because he was wanting a job, obviously that was fake news

Last edited by magnumpi; Nov 8th 2018 at 9:14 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 9:37 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

“When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car,” he said. “I can take up more work. When I’m on Tinder and it says I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.” Doctors had told him his body was that of a 45-year-old man, Ratelband argued. He described himself as a “young god”.
I think there might be more than his apparent age putting people off.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 10:55 pm
`

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I think there might be more than his apparent age putting people off.
Brilliant. Gave me a good giggle.

I think he needs a holiday somewhere. Pal of ours went to Thailand to "get his teeth fixed up" which is reasonable as dentistry is prohibitively expensive here but came back with a much younger lady friend. Surprising what unlikely romance one might find on yer hols
Old Nov 9th 2018, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, come on, chaps! The man is obviously joking, taking the mick out of the gender-fluidity foolishness that so many people take seriously these days - specifically, those trans-nationals or whatever they call themselves who want to have their birth registrations changed to their latest sexual choice. As a hoax, I think our man's is excellent.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:16 am
`

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Oh, come on, chaps! The man is obviously joking, taking the mick out of the gender-fluidity foolishness that so many people take seriously these days - specifically, those trans-nationals or whatever they call themselves who want to have their birth registrations changed to their latest sexual choice. As a hoax, I think our man's is excellent.
Actually. That then makes this disgusting & pathetic rather than foolish vanity.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I am planning to campaign that the world recognise me as a canine. Clear benefits are that I can then pee anywher eI wish and go around sniffing.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:45 am
`

Originally Posted by scot47
I am planning to campaign that the world recognise me as a canine. Clear benefits are that I can then pee anywhere I wish and go around sniffing.
I'm not sure you need to be registered canine for that, from what I have witnessed over the decades.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Actually. That then makes this disgusting & pathetic rather than foolish vanity.
Totally agree. What a dickhead.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I am planning to campaign that the world recognise me as a canine. Clear benefits are that I can then pee anywher eI wish and go around sniffing.
Watch out for hairballs when you clean your nether regions.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 12:04 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Watch out for hairballs when you clean your nether regions.
One of the great punchlines. "Because they can"
Old Nov 9th 2018, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hoaxes are often disgusting and pathetic, but some are intending just to make a point - to take the mick out of some stupid fad or other. Political correctness and hyper-sensitivity have dozens of aspects that cry out to be scoffed at. Our Dutch friend having slapped the silly argument fad for changing birth certificates to accommodate personal idiocies, that one's off the list. But here's a report on a snowflake-mother's reaction to a harmless TV advertisement. I hope the woman was joking, but the report implies that she wasn't. Any other goodies out there?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/f...-children.html
(Some of the comments are amusing.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.