Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Mamma Mia - Comic Relief . ..

Mamma Mia - Comic Relief . ..

Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:40 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mamma Mia - Comic Relief . ..

ok - dont know if peeps abroad saw this . . .but French & Saunders did a fab spoof. . .

Part 1
Search
Upload

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuQhyEAAANk

and just cos it made me laugh . . . pee take of the cadbury eye brow add
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FRMhHSKw3U
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:03 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mamma Mia - Comic Relief . ..

I reckon the Friday night Comic Relief is probably the thing I miss most about the UK.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

I love the film - but F&S are fab - so so funny!!
Old Apr 12th 2009, 2:10 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

I realise I'm in a minority......I thought the original was so bad it was bad......this is brilliant! Thank you
Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Considering it's not really a guy film I really enjoyed it, but then I do like Abba so maybe I just enjoyed the Music. Went to see it last year with the other half at a movie theatre in Yorkville then went to the Roof Top lounge of the Park Hyatt Hotel for a couple of glasses of wine. It looks south over the city with a Spectacular view of the CN Tower and Financial District.

That was a good night!

Yes I agree the Comic Relief version is very funny, better than the last one I remember something about Amarillo!!

Last edited by mjanovitz; Apr 13th 2009 at 1:16 am.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:13 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I was amazed at how much Jen Saunders looked like Meryl Steep!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

rockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nice

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I was amazed at how much Jen Saunders looked like Meryl Steep!
I thought the same. The bit when she was boucing on the bed, at first i couldnt work out if it was JS or they were using a clip of the film lol
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

It was wicked.

Davina and French and Saunders 'mum dancing' to Flo Rida was excellent too....
on youtube needless to say.