Lunchtime Choices

Old Sep 28th 2010, 10:42 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Originally Posted by Oink
I miss the Pret a Manger Christmas sandwich: turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, some kind of lettuce, and so much more.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a...74024_5592.jpg
hmm but they are ownd by maccy d's now!!!

sp by default eating them will make you fat!! thus poor!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 12:44 pm
The Pixies still Rule.

John_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to behold

I miss the Pret a Manger Christmas sandwich: turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, some kind of lettuce, and so much more.

I miss pret a manger too. I loved their all day breakfast sandwich. I used to go to the one on Oxford St (near Rathbone Place) and it was always rammed. I often wonder if they would be as popular in Canada? I've never found anything similar in Toronto.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 5:54 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John_B
I miss pret a manger too. I loved their all day breakfast sandwich. I used to go to the one on Oxford St (near Rathbone Place) and it was always rammed. I often wonder if they would be as popular in Canada? I've never found anything similar in Toronto.
They have loads in New York but I suspect Canadians don't earn enough to make it a profitable enterprise.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 5:59 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

They have loads in New York but I suspect Canadians don't earn enough to make it a profitable enterprise.
I used to like their all day breakfast sandwich.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:00 pm
The Pixies still Rule.

John_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to behold

That's because Employers don't advertise the salary for the job before you apply.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:03 pm
The Pixies still Rule.

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I used to like their all day breakfast sandwich.
All day breakfast, a brownie and a coffee. Not much change out of 10 quid though.

Maybe we should get together and open a franchise in Toronto. Could be the path to millions. Or more likely people would shun if for Tim Hortons.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

There is no Pret in the town I work, so I have to make do with Tesco or god forbid Morrisons
Today I had Chicken and Chorizo sandwich and one of those bags of massive pre-prepared raw carrots that I munched on all day like a horse.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:21 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

tuna fish sandwhiches.

laughing cow cheese.

you're welcome.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:21 pm

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

*drools*
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:26 pm
The Pixies still Rule.

Originally Posted by ducktastic
There is no Pret in the town I work, so I have to make do with Tesco or god forbid Morrisons
Today I had Chicken and Chorizo sandwich and one of those bags of massive pre-prepared raw carrots that I munched on all day like a horse.
My wife and I actually miss Tesco. I used to buy their pre-cooked meals, I think it was the gourmet range, or the platinum range or something. I mostly miss waitrose though. We used to get our groceries delivered when we were dinkies. Those were the days.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I actually miss Tesco. I used to buy their pre-cooked meals, I think it was the gourmet range, or the platinum range or something. I mostly miss waitrose though. We used to get our groceries delivered when we were dinkies. Those were the days.
Do you know, funny you should mention Waitrose, that is one of the things I am saddest about leaving behind food wise! We get our weekly shop from the 'rose.
Anyone know of an equivalent in Vancouver? ta.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:55 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ducktastic
Do you know, funny you should mention Waitrose, that is one of the things I am saddest about leaving behind food wise! We get our weekly shop from the 'rose.
Anyone know of an equivalent in Vancouver? ta.
Overpriced supermarkets? Try Urban Fare.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:03 pm
Temporary Canuck

mattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JonboyE
Overpriced supermarkets? Try Urban Fare.
Urgh, as an ex-employee I would strongly suggest people shop else where.

Its about as overpriced as it gets, and a lot of the items are no different to the 'normal' supermarkets.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattieuk
Urgh, as an ex-employee I would strongly suggest people shop else where.

Its about as overpriced as it gets, and a lot of the items are no different to the 'normal' supermarkets.
Yes I noticed it was extrodianarily overpriced! (even for me )
How about Safeway?
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:16 pm

Whole Foods?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.