Lunchtime Choices

Old Dec 7th 2017, 1:13 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Originally Posted by bats
Hmm, I suppose you could make a volcano shape with the mash and put the egg in the crater.
That works too.

I don't suppose that you make a wheel when eating porridge too?
Old Dec 7th 2017, 1:28 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
That works too.

I don't suppose that you make a wheel when eating porridge too?
You were right not to suppose but tell me about it and I'll give it a try.
Old Dec 7th 2017, 1:42 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

You were right not to suppose but tell me about it and I'll give it a try.
Fairly thick porridge in a wide shallow dish. Small spoon and scoop one side to the other and eat. Then do the same across the line. If it's the right consistency it won't fill in what you scooped.

Then do two more across the angles but on the fourth one, don't eat, put the dollop in the middle so you have spokes and hub.

Admire work, then eat the rest.

Old Dec 7th 2017, 11:37 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Fairly thick porridge in a wide shallow dish. Small spoon and scoop one side to the other and eat. Then do the same across the line. If it's the right consistency it won't fill in what you scooped.

Then do two more across the angles but on the fourth one, don't eat, put the dollop in the middle so you have spokes and hub.

Admire work, then eat the rest.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...images__2_.jpg
It has possibilities but I'm more in favour of eating around the edge making the circle smaller
Old Dec 7th 2017, 11:44 am
Oscar nominated

It has possibilities but I'm more in favour of eating around the edge making the circle smaller
Old Dec 9th 2017, 5:05 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

To save time at work a can of Moroccan style chick-pea soup from a dollar store, (� ����Just 3 minutes in the microwave!� ����) with a little Tabasco. It's good, and I'm buying more.
Old Dec 16th 2017, 4:37 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Chick-pea again - good taste prevents cross-posting in the Trump thread.
It's sideways unless I open in new tab.
Attached Thumbnails Lunchtime Choices-20171216_112043.jpg  
Old Dec 16th 2017, 5:26 pm
Oscar nominated

Pastrami and creamy horseradish sandwich and sweet potato actifries.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 6:49 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I'm going to have a late lunch of kippers and toast and whisky. Kippers aren't only for breakfast.

Last edited by caretaker; Dec 17th 2017 at 7:10 pm. Reason: Should add, neither is whisky..
Old Dec 18th 2017, 4:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Not only is it extremely thrifty, I'm getting paid the big bux to eat it. 😁 What a country!
Attached Thumbnails Lunchtime Choices-20171218_112931.jpg  
Old Dec 19th 2017, 5:18 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

No poor noodle bowl today, after breakfast I cooked a pot of rice and made a pork stirfry with hoisin and brought that to microwave. Side of kimchi, can of ale.

Last edited by caretaker; Dec 19th 2017 at 5:23 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2017, 8:32 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Lately it's been Chicken Muligatany soup with extra chilli flakes to kick it up a notch.
Old Jan 12th 2018, 6:23 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Fish and chip special at the Serbian club, very good.
Old Jan 16th 2018, 8:14 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Spicy bbq beef with bok choy and mushrooms and onions, rice and kimchi. I use bbq sauce, hoisin, and gochujang paste, soy sauce, a pinch of crushed chillies and tiny bit of 5 spice powder. You can omit the salt and pepper in this one.
Old Jan 16th 2018, 8:24 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Ramen noodles with added mushroom, celery, grated carrot and spring onion, garlic, tons of ginger, tons of chili and some sesame oil. Needs kimchi, haven't been to the nearest Asian store for a while, and let's face it, northwestern Germany ain't no kimchi haven.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.