Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Leaving address off resume

Leaving address off resume

Old Jan 15th 2017, 3:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving address off resume

Originally Posted by BEVS
Does she let you go with her or is it her girl time ?

Seriously. It hurts my heart when I read you feel so rubbish about yourself. Especially when it's not true of you at all.

As far as I am concerned you are a very kind , caring , helpful and compassionate man. That shines in your BE posts. Your wife is also smashing.
Ha ha...yes she lets me go too....

Thank You.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Does she let you go with her or is it her girl time ?

Seriously. It hurts my heart when I read you feel so rubbish about yourself. Especially when it's not true of you at all.

As far as I am concerned you are a very kind , caring , helpful and compassionate man. That shines in your BE posts. Your wife is also smashing.
I am a product of how I have been treated in life, lets say most of my living time I was teased, bullied and treated poorly, things that don't build confidence and high self esteem in a child/young adult.

If I had access to long term therapy, I think things could get better as I work through the issues that keep me down, but self help alone will not fix me, has to be combination of self help and professional help.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Jan 15th 2017 at 10:03 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2017, 2:26 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Postal codes in Canada can pin point down to the street of where one is.

Type in your postal code into google maps.

(Looks like Souvy and myself were typing replies at basically the same time.)

Here whole villages and smallish towns gave the same postcode.
Old Jan 17th 2017, 3:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bats
Here whole villages and smallish towns gave the same postcode.
True. Its not nearly as accurate for smaller towns/villages etc where the entire town has the same postal code.

I should have said larger city's/urban area's.

Squamish is similiar, its gotten bigger so there are a few more postal codes now, but anyone with a PO Box who doesn't have home delivery has the same postal code so impossible to narrow it down like in a larger city.

My wife tends to get interviews easier in the last week she has had 4 and she applies to far fewer, but has a far better interview rate.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Jan 17th 2017 at 3:48 am.