Kingston anyone?

Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:54 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kingston anyone?

P.S. You must also try the hand-made ice cream in the little coffee shop next to the LCBO
Lorraine G
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LorraineG
Congratulations, fantastic news.
Once you have settled in Kingston make sure you take a drive up to Westport one sunny warm day. I can recommend the public beach at Sand Lake for a swim!
Lorraine G
sounds wonderful carnt wait!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:35 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the Job offerwe visited Kingston and it is still under consideration along with Barrie and Ottawa as a final destination if we get there.

My wife really liked it, it has a good size shopping mall, property prices were reasonable, and and the kids really liked the cheesy pasta in the wee Irish pub down near the water

Good luck

Danny
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on OH's job offer

We'll be a year or so behind you - OH has to finish his degree first and we're midway through adopting our daughter, so lots to do before we're ready to go.

I'm likely to be working in Kingston Pen, and we'll be buying within the Kingston area. We've been loads of times - it's a lovely place. We've friends in Cape Vincent, NY, which is a short ferry ride across in the summer, or a pretty drive across in the winter. It's pretty central too, so isn't a nightmare to get to either Ottawa or Toronto or Watertown.

Very best of luck and hopefully see you around K'town!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

ad1664 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations,

Hopefully the snow will have melted by the time you get over here...

If you need any local information then by all means ask.

Regards, Andy
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ad1664
Congratulations,

Hopefully the snow will have melted by the time you get over here...

If you need any local information then by all means ask.

Regards, Andy
thanks to everyone! the place looks great!, carnt wait!, just got to wait for LMO and full registration with the CNO and my OH will be off, still carnt believe it really, i so badly want a change from this place, ive seen that life and i want it!!, we ill certainly be asking you lots of questions, so stay tuned,
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Mikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to all

Congratulations to you - have you any idea when you will be moving?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikelesley
Congratulations to you - have you any idea when you will be moving?
my OH is going to go as soon as he has his WP and me and the girls will be following in July as my eldest girl has a prom on the 4th July so the next flight after that i suppose!