Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

it's finally here........

it's finally here........

Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: it's finally here........

Originally Posted by koogar
yea. the kinda girl who says thank you afterwards.
The kinda girl you leave with your shirt on inside out, your socks in your pocket and shoes untied.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:53 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
The kinda girl you leave with your shirt on inside out, your socks in your pocket and shoes untied.
you been to birmingham too then?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:56 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys we gals could get a complex here

I could say, what does it mean when a guy murmers your name while you are in bed......................

You're not holding the pillow down hard enough

Sorry I've got a few hours to kill till I leave so i'm kinda stuck here.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:00 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Hey guys we gals could get a complex here
Yeah, no kidding. I've often said thank you. :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

No but I've been to Southport.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yeah, no kidding. I've often said thank you. :scared:
I dont remember you saying thank to me!!!!!
Oh then again we've not had the pleasure.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I dont remember you saying thank to me!!!!!
Oh then again we've not had the pleasure.

She had to stop laughing first BC!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:09 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
She had to stop laughing first BC!
Nice one!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

The day has finally come (well, it will have tomorrow) for me to depart these fair shores, throw my burberry cap to the wind and prepare my bottom for a possible rubber gloved welcome to canada.
I have to say that I can't wait. I have no idea what my future may hold, but I promise to face it head on, with my chin(s) held high and a stiff upper denture.
so tally-ho and pip pip my fair maiden, koogar's inbound
Have a good trip Koog we'll see you on the other side.

In preparation for the "rubber gloved" welcome "KY" is the lubricant of choice over here.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
Have a good trip Koog we'll see you on the other side.

In preparation for the "rubber gloved" welcome "KY" is the lubricant of choice over here.
thanks steve..... and I wont ask how you know that
Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey koogar. Watch the wildlife over there Hope to see you back on the boards soon
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:10 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Have a safe journey koogar. Watch the wildlife over there Hope to see you back on the boards soon
thank you ms banshee. I shall return
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:35 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

The day has finally come (well, it will have tomorrow) for me to depart these fair shores, throw my burberry cap to the wind and prepare my bottom for a possible rubber gloved welcome to canada.
I have to say that I can't wait. I have no idea what my future may hold, but I promise to face it head on, with my chin(s) held high and a stiff upper denture.
so tally-ho and pip pip my fair maiden, koogar's inbound

Good luck, happy travels, enjoy

(You may not know me, but you have certainly entertained me)
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:16 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by acer rose
Good luck, happy travels, enjoy

(You may not know me, but you have certainly entertained me)
thanks acer, and thanks for the karma sir/squire/miss/madam/young lady (I think that should cover it)

Last edited by koogar; Jul 19th 2006 at 9:25 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:36 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Safe journey and best of luck for your new start
Have a on me when you get here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.