Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

it's finally here........

it's finally here........

Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:04 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default it's finally here........

The day has finally come (well, it will have tomorrow) for me to depart these fair shores, throw my burberry cap to the wind and prepare my bottom for a possible rubber gloved welcome to canada.
I have to say that I can't wait. I have no idea what my future may hold, but I promise to face it head on, with my chin(s) held high and a stiff upper denture.
so tally-ho and pip pip my fair maiden, koogar's inbound
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: it's finally here........

Originally Posted by koogar
The day has finally come (well, it will have tomorrow) for me to depart these fair shores, throw my burberry cap to the wind and prepare my bottom for a possible rubber gloved welcome to canada.
I have to say that I can't wait. I have no idea what my future may hold, but I promise to face it head on, with my chin(s) held high and a stiff upper denture.
Good luck!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:36 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Good luck!
thanks DH
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Best of luck to you hon - hope you settle in quickly and enjoy your new life!

Keep in touch! We'll miss you! (yes even crazy eddie will miss you)!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:40 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Koog.

I'm sure you'll settle in quickly. Make sure you're back posting on the forums, and letting everyone know the ins and outs of living there asap.

All the best.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:53 am
Whatacomplete Member

thank you and thank you.
I'll be back on as soon as I've sorted out an ISP or an aircard.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:55 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck mate. If ever you're in Kelowna give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:06 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Bleech
Good luck mate. If ever you're in Kelowna give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer
thank you mr bleech..... I certainly will
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:20 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

and prepare my bottom for a possible rubber gloved welcome to canada.
Ooo, err.... does anyone know if "Let's meet up for a beer koog" is rhyming slang for anything I should be aware of?

Happy Trails koogar.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:33 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Ooo, err.... does anyone know if "Let's meet up for a beer koog" is rhyming slang for anything I should be aware of?

Happy Trails koogar.
I can change my name to shag if it makes it easier for you ro
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

the mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud of

Hi Warren had to change our name from havin a ball to the mellors
hope you got this have a great trip see you soon
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:07 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Koogar. Safe journey. May be safest to pack the vaseline in your handluggage just in case

We'll pass in the air as I am back to the UK for a couple of weeks.

Happy landings.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:31 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Good luck Koogar. Safe journey. May be safest to pack the vaseline in your handluggage just in case

We'll pass in the air as I am back to the UK for a couple of weeks.

Happy landings.
thanks icygirl
I'll wave to ya over greenland
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:37 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I can change my name to shag if it makes it easier for you ro
WTF is a beer shag?
Oh yeah its what you give an ugly woman when you've had too much beer.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:49 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
WTF is a beer shag?
Oh yeah its what you give an ugly woman when you've had too much beer.
yea. the kinda girl who says thank you afterwards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.