Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:36 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thanks hun awwwww

Take note OH
Thats alright my sweet - a bit of love and civility never hurt anyone now did it....
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:46 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
You a night worker.....been there....gets a bit crazy....which day or night you're supposed to be on.....

Are you a breakfast before bed or when you get up person? Frankly, it never used to bother me....I could eat which ever way round, just depended what was on offer and what I fancied.....If I didn't - used to go wander round the kitchens and cupboards till I found something - usually Borsain and crackers....
No I'm a night stalker, Live in Calgary, it was 12:25am here.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:48 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OK - In line with the Noah question earlier....and ending up with Royalists....etc. Lets try another one...

Does Darwinian natural selection suggest that bigotry is a necessary self-defense mechanism?
OI, My otry is not THAT big
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Arrona
as i say to my children. if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.
OR

If you cant say anything nice at least say it with a smile (and run like F**K)

OR

If you cant say anything nice **** the B******
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Arrona
sorry i am dull and boring. it really is true then
Better than being Full and Whoring I guess.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:00 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OI, My otry is not THAT big
Okay then what about....
Is the Platypus evidence that someone has a sense of humour?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Okay then what about....
Is the Platypus evidence that someone has a sense of humour?
This is what makes us boring, waiting for the blasted deliveries for our OHs
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
This is what makes us boring, waiting for the blasted deliveries for our OHs
Your OH is having a Platypus delivered???????
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
I could have sworn steve666 was HWP. Shome mishtake surely?
You have no idea how close you were with that statement Dingbat...
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Your OH is having a Platypus delivered???????

I hope not

Originally Posted by steve666
You have no idea how close you were with that statement Dingbat...
had me fooled as well
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

pint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud ofpint princess has much to be proud of

My observation. The Dull Housewives were never named yet they know exactly who they are. Classic.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:40 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pint princess
My observation. The Dull Housewives were never named yet they know exactly who they are. Classic.
Best post in here for days.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:33 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by pint princess
Does Darwinian natural selection suggest that bigotry is a necessary self-defense mechanism?

Or don't we do proper debate on this thread then?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:36 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Asking a question isn't debate.

You should tell us your opinion on your question.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:50 pm
Property Owner

welshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nice

Or don't we do proper debate on this thread then?
I think you need to expand the question and explain what kind of answer you want.

'A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding ideology.' (Courtesy of Wikipaedia)

Are you talking about humans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.