Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Inconsiderate Scum Bag - What Do i Do

Inconsiderate Scum Bag - What Do i Do

Old May 1st 2009, 6:51 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Inconsiderate Scum Bag - What Do i Do

Originally Posted by Souvenir
That's a bit rich, coming from a scouse git.
I rose above that kind of childish mentality.

I can only hope that most of the posts here are tongue in cheek, otherwise I am extremely disappointed in the mentality or lack of same shown in this thread.

Have fun children.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Maybe you should have complained to animal welfare when the dog was suffering and not now when your poor lawn is.
Firstly, we've had crappy neighbours before and want a peaceful life rather the crap associated with neighbours with a psychotic grudge to bare. Strangely, dog appers to be treated better now that it looks like the scumbag has returned to the family home after a period of enforced absence by his wife. She has a small dog that bares more than a striking resemblence to a rat that she was treating like a king, so the bernese mountain dog was kept outside. Now that's he is back the dog is better treated probably, because it is his dog.

Secondly, Not really complaining about the welfare of the lawn, but more the selfish and inconsiderate behaviour to the scumbag and the way that he screamed abuse at my wife. Also well and truely fed up with finding dog crap everywhere in our development while trying to sell the house. For what houses go here, I can't see any prospective buyers wanting to live in a dung heap.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
To the Land of Dog Crap Everywhere. The big difference there is, because of fences and hedges, most people let the dogs do their business on the sidewalks.
You expect this sort of behaviour from the average British yob who doesn't care where his dog craps, but not from someone who is supposed to be educated, or at least seemed so on the one time that I spoke to him about a year ago. The fact that he thinks that because his house is twice the size of ours that he can use our yard as a dog toilet makes our blood boil.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

I agree that you should have contacted the SPCA when you saw the dog suffering. You can do so anonymously. (I'm an SPCA volunteer.)

You still could report him if you can see the dog is not provided with adequate care - ie shelter and access to food and water - or if it is being beaten. They would visit the owner and follow up accordingly, eventually seizing the dog and rehoming it if he didn't co-operate and improve his care of it.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:04 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I think I'd be tempted to do nothing until I knew the exact date of my flight.

If say my flight was october 20th then I would start collecting the poo in an old bucket from October 15th.

On the 20th - day of my flight, I would happily dump the whole lot on his front door step and maybe even smear it around a bit and then jump into my taxi and straight off to the airport.
Thanks - I think it was a compliment. I always knew there was a bit of a bitch inside me somewhere.

I'd be laughing my head off in that taxi anyway.

Especially if he stepped in all the dog poo on his way out to get a paper or go to work.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:05 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
That idea is Sh*t hot !
Clicked on wrong quote - sorry.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Monkey Puzzle
I agree that you should have contacted the SPCA when you saw the dog suffering. You can do so anonymously. (I'm an SPCA volunteer.)

You still could report him if you can see the dog is not provided with adequate care - ie shelter and access to food and water - or if it is being beaten. They would visit the owner and follow up accordingly, eventually seizing the dog and rehoming it if he didn't co-operate and improve his care of it.
See above post that dog is now better treated now that scumbag is home. Reporting them them to animal warefare would probably now be to the detriment of the dog, since the dog probably thinks that his owner is wonderful (they can be really stupid at times). Only suggested reporting them for revenge, but don't want to upset the dog now that it probably has a content life again.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Invest in a fence and a gate.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Invest in a fence and a gate.
Not allowed by achitectural constraint otherwise we already would have
Old May 1st 2009, 8:05 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Thanks - I think it was a compliment
Yes it was
Old May 1st 2009, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Posidrive
Not allowed by achitectural constraint otherwise we already would have
Well, it seems like you are stuffed then. There's nothing to do but ignore it.
Old May 1st 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Posidrive
See above post that dog is now better treated now that scumbag is home. Reporting them them to animal warefare would probably now be to the detriment of the dog, since the dog probably thinks that his owner is wonderful (they can be really stupid at times). Only suggested reporting them for revenge, but don't want to upset the dog now that it probably has a content life again.
Yeah, read your post after I sent mine. Glad he seems ok. (My ex-SPCA dog was seized from an owner that beat him up and was reported by a neighbour. He has zero hangups and is such a loving mutt that he would likely still have adored his owner regardless. That makes even more glad he's no longer with him! He would have missed the nyaff at first perhaps but there is no doubt that he's better off long term with us.)

Good luck with selling the house ...
Old May 1st 2009, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Very rarely will I allow him to dump away from the house, and certainly not on purpose.
While I would prefer that my dog doesn't crap on a walk - I really cannot see how when your dog has to go - you are going to prevent it from going. I do agree about the abuse -- the guy is obviously a scumbag, but if someone's dog pooped on my lawn and they picked it up, I certainly wouldn't be annoyed. Smears on the lawn -- I think that's a bit much to make a fuss about it.
Old May 1st 2009, 9:01 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Purley
While I would prefer that my dog doesn't crap on a walk - I really cannot see how when your dog has to go - you are going to prevent it from going. I do agree about the abuse -- the guy is obviously a scumbag, but if someone's dog pooped on my lawn and they picked it up, I certainly wouldn't be annoyed. Smears on the lawn -- I think that's a bit much to make a fuss about it.
I haven't read back, but I'm sure I said I make the dog go before we go out on a walk....if I didn't I certainly meant to.

The smears would of cause be of shit. I have never complained about it as it appears to be the done thing. Doesn't mean I like it, my dog doesn't do it on anyone's lawn, including mine.
Old May 1st 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Essex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tangram
I haven't read back, but I'm sure I said I make the dog go before we go out on a walk....if I didn't I certainly meant to.

The smears would of cause be of shit. I
Great lawn feeder tho.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.