Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I split with my Oh for a while a few yeras back (when they were 6 & 9) - and told thenm that Mummy couldnt do everything on her own and that we were a team and had to work together - otherwise we would live in squalor!! They were fantastic and helped out - went to pot a bit when I re-united with their father - but seems to be back to speed now it involves pocket money!!
bribery and corruption always works with kids
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:08 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

OMG

Just done a double take on Peppa Pig...

I could have sworn they say big bloody puddles....

I turned around not believing my ears and they were jumping in muddy puddles....

I wonder...
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:09 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
OMG

I turned around not believing my ears and they were jumping in muddy puddles....

I wonder...
Step away from the tv now!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

I wonder...
You are needing a day off HMP
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:11 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Step away from the tv now!!
Yes - its time to make Christmas Turkey sandwiches for lunch - how thoroughly uninventive...

I might add a touch of cranberry for them - well me actually

The off to play at Jaki's then off to skating....

then when I get back I have to clean my kitchen ready to make the scones for tomorrows Afternoon Tea, and Individual Victoria Sponges for the Ruggies....ahhhhn

Busy again
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes - its time to make Christmas Turkey sandwiches for lunch - how thoroughly uninventive...

I might add a touch of cranberry for them - well me actually

The off to play at Jaki's then off to skating....

then when I get back I have to clean my kitchen ready to make the scones for tomorrows Afternoon Tea, and Individual Victoria Sponges for the Ruggies....ahhhhn

Busy again
enjoy it all, believe me wish i could turn the clock back and bake every cake and spend every day watching them grow up again, still have my little one but miss the others and the house full maybe we should adopt a child the same age We are off to the shops, couldn't find his new trainers in Town so off further afield then lunch out and meet some friends poss take them to cinema, love the holidays. have a great day
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:06 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

on topic

Am having a cuppa!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

on topic

Am having a cuppa!!
hi honey im home, what no dinner

make mine a decaf with milk please

believe me i don't need caffeine
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:37 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
hi honey im home, what no dinner

make mine a decaf with milk please

believe me i don't need caffeine
Coming right up
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:58 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Good grief - you lot work short hours...as you can see I am back from our days activities....yes JUST got back...

Now I have to start the cleaning and baking saga....and at some point get my dinner - don't know what I'm having...probably supernoodles on toast...

Let me have a cuppa when someone makes it.

D

Perhaps I need a job and I woudl work shorter hours....
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good grief - you lot work short hours...as you can see I am back from our days activities....yes JUST got back...

Now I have to start the cleaning and baking saga....and at some point get my dinner - don't know what I'm having...probably supernoodles on toast...

Let me have a cuppa when someone makes it.

D

Perhaps I need a job and I woudl work shorter hours....
Ill make you one hun what do you want ?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:14 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Ill make you one hun what do you want ?
A JOB - looking after these kids is hard work 24/7 - there was nothing in the marriage contract about being a loan parent...

Brandy please...I've been out so long today, I feel I have a sun tan glow...(even from Ice Skating)

It was funny - Puddleduck went wandering onto the ice after her session in her big boots....only to have got 1/2 way down the rink before I noticed oops when a lovely little man (teenager) came to rescue her....scooped her up and delivered her back safely...he was definately marriage material.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:11 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
After your bog standard latte - this is the most popular drink I make at work - Earl Grey Tea Misto - half water, half steamed milk - with a vanilla syrup chaser.

Sorry folks, but yuck!!

My daughter has discovered this Ann and she loves it - but she calls it a 'London Fog' - yuck! I love Earl Grey but with just a dash of milk.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A JOB - looking after these kids is hard work 24/7 - there was nothing in the marriage contract about being a loan parent...

Brandy please...I've been out so long today, I feel I have a sun tan glow...(even from Ice Skating)

It was funny - Puddleduck went wandering onto the ice after her session in her big boots....only to have got 1/2 way down the rink before I noticed oops when a lovely little man (teenager) came to rescue her....scooped her up and delivered her back safely...he was definately marriage material.
Come on now i know OH is away and im all for younger blood and all that
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:28 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Come on now i know OH is away and im all for younger blood and all that
Not for me, for Piglet...he was rather handsome too...

Anyhow, good morning.

Not much time to chat - I've had to go and get my sunglasses from the car so that I can see. I fell asleep with my glasses on and now I can't find them....

Looks like I'll be having a dark day.

Just the butter cream to make this morning and then I'm done...but I did forget to take the cheese out the freezer...opps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.