Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:16 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
what - no Jaffa Cakes in Canada??
Have to say - we didn't realise took some JC with us to impress new co-workers. One of which was 20years left expat who nearly wet her knickers when Simon got out a tube of Jaffa Cake
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:17 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

hello HP mouse - shopping ok??

yes made it to class - then went to a lcal crapcraft market place with kids and had lunch out - home now -watching the cycling on telly - oh the glamour!!
Hi

Yes shopping ok - forgot the whipping cream for the scones (on Wednesday so still time) and have to get the Jersey Milk too - we're making butter in cooking club and having a posh and proper "Afternoon Tea" with folded napkins too boot.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
teeeaaaaaaaaaaaa pleeese

Just taking time out to catch up before our recci starts in 2 weeks

What do i need to do, oh yeah pack for the 5 off us, yeah get hubbys stuff ready for interviews, speak nice to immagration, hmm gag kids

Need to relax, kids kept me off here for a bit and now its time to make sure we have everything for the trip....lists lists

and more tea please
good luck with your recci will be worth it when you get there
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:42 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Hi

Yes shopping ok - forgot the whipping cream for the scones (on Wednesday so still time) and have to get the Jersey Milk too - we're making butter in cooking club and having a posh and proper "Afternoon Tea" with folded napkins too boot.
oooh get you - hubby made muffins this aftrernoon - while I was having a nap!! good lasd!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:54 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

oooh get you - hubby made muffins this aftrernoon - while I was having a nap!! good lasd!
not me - the kids will make the butter
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:56 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

not me - the kids will make the butter
oh thats ok then - didnt want to ruin my view of you and think you were really a domestic goddess!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:56 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

oh thats ok then - didnt want to ruin my view of you and think you were really a domestic goddess!
nah....no domesticity here - don't know how to work the washing machine either
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:00 pm
half a century

nah....no domesticity here - don't know how to work the washing machine either
I have taught kids so they can do it themselves !!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:02 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

I have taught kids so they can do it themselves !!!
Only 2 & 4 remember - but, Puddleduck likes to be involved - usually at the start

making the washing....

Swimming tomorrow though so very thouroughly pooped
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:09 pm
half a century

oooh seen this on the news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

near some of our friends - they are 2 roads down

also it was a development that I was involved in when was working at Bromley Planning Depart!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:10 pm
half a century

Only 2 & 4 remember - but, Puddleduck likes to be involved - usually at the start

making the washing....

Swimming tomorrow though so very thouroughly pooped
4 is quite old enough to be wielding a hot iron and a frying pan full of boiling fat!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:38 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

4 is quite old enough to be wielding a hot iron and a frying pan full of boiling fat!!
she's not too bad - she can do her own scrambled eggs and yesterday she decided to leave her lunch on the dinning table and go off and play for a while, then poddle into the kitchen later and ping it in the microwave...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:40 am
half a century

she's not too bad - she can do her own scrambled eggs and yesterday she decided to leave her lunch on the dinning table and go off and play for a while, then poddle into the kitchen later and ping it in the microwave...
oooh starting young - good girl!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

oooh starting young - good girl!!
My daughter doesn't do that and she is 18

wonder why she lost weight at uni
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:00 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
My daughter doesn't do that and she is 18

wonder why she lost weight at uni
I split with my Oh for a while a few yeras back (when they were 6 & 9) - and told thenm that Mummy couldnt do everything on her own and that we were a team and had to work together - otherwise we would live in squalor!! They were fantastic and helped out - went to pot a bit when I re-united with their father - but seems to be back to speed now it involves pocket money!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.