Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Im going to piss and moan .. the British way

Im going to piss and moan .. the British way

Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Im going to piss and moan .. the British way

Dont get me wrong i have mellowed so much in such a little time that i have been here .. But for the love of god .. someone is taking the piss right about now ..

1) I worked so bloody hard to get here and i feel the floor falling from under my feet .. (marriage, say no more)

2) My eldest brought a PSP on the day he arrived, one week later it doesnt work properly and the battery has been sent to America to get fixed/replaced whatever, now the PSP still doesnt work as the buttons are sticking.

3) Brought the boys a PS2 for xmas .. games are crashing that are brand new, corrupt data on the memory card (they have only been playing it for 3 days) .. What is up with Sony ..

4) Thought i would go and have a look at the sales, as to get out of the house for a while .. thought it was slush on the ground so dressed accordingly, to find out it was ICE .. me and the kid slipped so much and i almost broke my neck ..

5) ONLY 4 MORE MONTHS OF WINTER .. Jolly bloody good ..:curse:

If tomorrow doesnt turn out any better .. ??????

I feel better now ... Anyone else???
Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im going to piss and moan .. the British way

Originally Posted by sas-lou
Dont get me wrong i have mellowed so much in such a little time that i have been here .. But for the love of god .. someone is taking the piss right about now ..

1) I worked so bloody hard to get here and i feel the floor falling from under my feet .. (marriage, say no more)

2) My eldest brought a PSP on the day he arrived, one week later it doesnt work properly and the battery has been sent to America to get fixed/replaced whatever, now the PSP still doesnt work as the buttons are sticking.

3) Brought the boys a PS2 for xmas .. games are crashing that are brand new, corrupt data on the memory card (they have only been playing it for 3 days) .. What is up with Sony ..

4) Thought i would go and have a look at the sales, as to get out of the house for a while .. thought it was slush on the ground so dressed accordingly, to find out it was ICE .. me and the kid slipped so much and i almost broke my neck ..

5) ONLY 4 MORE MONTHS OF WINTER .. Jolly bloody good ..:curse:

If tomorrow doesnt turn out any better .. ??????

I feel better now ... Anyone else???
The country's going to the dogs if you ask me.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO .. just what i needed ... Thank you
Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
The country's going to the dogs if you ask me.
Bloody warm, innit? Thunderstorms, flooding, they wanna do something about that.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:56 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Bloody warm, innit? Thunderstorms, flooding, they wanna do something about that.
I blame Alberta. Bloody global warmin', innit?
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:03 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

The ticking environmental timebomb of them oil sandies must have stopped ticking and gone, like, boomy.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:20 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by dbd33
The ticking environmental timebomb of them oil sandies must have stopped ticking and gone, like, boomy.
Wey, divn't say ah nivvor tellt youse.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Wey, divn't say ah nivvor tellt youse.
Bloody immigrants should learn to speak English

Only kidding Novo!
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh sure blame us we got wide shoulders.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:04 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Oh sure blame us we got wide shoulders.
So how are you gong to feel when the lads thrash the Scousers at St. James' tomorrow? Eh? Eh?
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:05 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Bloody immigrants should learn to speak English
That's another thing. Country. Dogs.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:09 pm

So how are you gong to feel when the lads thrash the Scousers at St. James' tomorrow? Eh? Eh?
St. James' where's that?

Is there a hockey rink there?

Do scousers play hockey now?
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:11 pm
Born again atheist

St. James' where's that?

Is there a hockey rink there?

Do scousers play hockey now?
Ha. You can mock today, but wait until tomorrow my friend.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:15 pm

Ha. You can mock today, but wait until tomorrow my friend.
Mock, mock, mock, mock.
(sounds something like a chicken, maybe even one of Maggie's chickens)
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Mock, mock, mock, mock.
(sounds something like a chicken, maybe even one of Maggie's chickens)

No you have it wrong. Chickens go Cluck, Cluck, Cluck...

I should know cos I have a PhD in Chicken poo....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.