Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

If you go down to the woods today

If you go down to the woods today

Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:41 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you go down to the woods today

Originally Posted by gloveman
You were warned!!! I still can't pick up the courage to look.
Scaredy cat, scaredy cat

Go on, have a look.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

shamur will become famous soon enough

I cant open it? but maybe thats a good thing.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:31 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gloveman
You were warned!!! I still can't pick up the courage to look.
What do you mean you haven't looked! You made me look! These laser taggers are all I've got and they're not going to keep the bears away!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellsie
What do you mean you haven't looked! You made me look! These laser taggers are all I've got and they're not going to keep the bears away!

Lets hope little SKi bunny doesn't view it, or the emigration will be off!!!

Last edited by Mountain Girl; Mar 28th 2007 at 5:40 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:49 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by smelly
Lets hope little SKi bunny doesn't view it, or the emigration will be off!!!
A bunny would be a tasty snack!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am sending this link to my mates back in the UK. They all just went on holiday skiing to Austria and I have had to sit through two sets of holiday photos, so far.

They had far too much fun without me.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

jood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant future

Crap - I've lost all feeling from the neck - both ways!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:58 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute