Wikiposts

Iced Hockey...

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 12:48 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iced Hockey...

Originally Posted by dbd33
AFAIK there's not even much of a gaming scene around iced hockey.
Yes there is. Harper won a 24 off Obama.

Still on for Monday next?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone watched the NHL commentary on the Punjabi channel, good for a laugh
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 12:51 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
Yes there is. Harper won a 24 off Obama.

Still on for Monday next?
Other way around according to CTV on the night. We wondered why Harper bet against Canada and joked about poor Obama being stuck with a case of Canadian or Bud.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 2:07 am
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Other way around according to CTV on the night. We wondered why Harper bet against Canada and joked about poor Obama being stuck with a case of Canadian or Bud.
The introduction to The Current on the radio this morning was in similar vein: "Obama is to buy Harper a 24 of Molson Canadian... hang on, we thought Harper won the bet."
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lmartin999
You play rugby and cricket pretty well. Why bother with minor sports??

Yes that's true enough, Rugby and Cricket are definitely the major ones here and they are good at them.

I dunno really, I think NZ does want to do other stuff like when they started getting serious about the Arts and our former PM (Helen Clark) gave herself the Creative Arts portfolio (I think that's what it's called). She took a personal interest in expanding NZ creativity because she personally loves The Arts. I do too so I was glad that she did that so it could get more exposure because it was always about the Rugby. It was so boring for us who like other things for the All Blacks to always dominate everything. Even she said we need to encourage other things and whilst Rugby is great and we love our All Blacks, we have such talent in other areas. I agreed with her and really enjoyed seeing those other things start to flourish...quite cool...

I really love kiwi music, it doesn't hit the world stage but I think it is so good...

Last edited by Elizabeth I; Mar 2nd 2010 at 5:28 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:39 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
I really love kiwi music, it doesn't hit the world stage but I think it is so good...
Savage Garden didn't do so badly!
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:41 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Yes that's true enough, Rugby and Cricket are definitely the major ones here and they are good at them.

I dunno really, I think NZ does want to do other stuff like when they started getting serious about the Arts and our former PM (Helen Clark) gave herself the Creative Arts portfolio (I think that's what it's called). She took a personal interest in expanding NZ creativity because she personally loves The Arts. I do too so I was glad that she did that so it could get more exposure because it was always about the Rugby. It was so boring for us who like other things for the All Blacks to always dominate everything. Even she said we need to encourage other things and whilst Rugby is great and we love our All Blacks, we have such talent in other areas. I agreed with her and really enjoyed seeing those other things start to flourish...quite cool...

But they eventually said, "aww ***** it, this sounds too hard, lets bugger off to the beach and have a few tinnies."
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oink
But they eventually said, "aww ***** it, this sounds too hard, lets bugger off to the beach and have a few tinnies."

LOL! You just cracked me up too much with that comment!

Yes, that it is a prevailing feeling down here and is one of the things I truly love about the place. Kiwis work to live they don't live to work. Lifestyle comes first and when there's fun at the beach to be had the feeling is "to hell with it, lets go the beach."

I just did that last week. The day was beautifully sunny and work went out the window. I was like "stuff this I'm off to the beach." I think everyone else had the same idea because they were all down there surfing and sitting in cafes, lol. My hubby goes "do you get the feeling people just treat work days like holidays?" -- I'm like "yup, what do you think we're doing? we just skived off for the day."
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CaptainHook

I'd love to claim them but they Aussie.

Crowded House lead singer is a famous kiwi but the Aussie's claimed that band because it had international success, lol. But I regard that group as kiwi.

I love this song at the moment by kiwi band SJD. It's called Beautiful Haze and the lyrics are quite cool I reckin..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42O2A...eature=related
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
ahhhh, just dawned on me. lol...too sharp.