Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I will NEVER fly with Flyglobespan EVER AGAIN!!!

I will NEVER fly with Flyglobespan EVER AGAIN!!!

Old May 14th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light
Default I will NEVER fly with Flyglobespan EVER AGAIN!!!

i Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER BOOK :curse: :curse: :curse: with flyglobespan again. i just got back from newcastle via manchester to hamilton/toronto airport and the flight was OVER 8 hours late (and 5 hours late on the way to newcastle), the staff were plain RUDE and unhelpful/ arrogant ( if you could find them) WARNING they dont have a clue what there doing and do no want to help their customers. i was on the road for 24 hours in total.....

they are totally unorganized!
i got home at 1am eastern time this morning!
oh well i wonder if complaining to them directly will help get a refund i doubt it, i had t0 complain 3 times to get a 'free' in flight meal while other who didnt complain get nothing on board
:curse: :curse:
what annoyed me the most was no one knew what was going on and when u asked the ground staff they didn't know either saying they were not globespan staff and could not help and then flyglobespan staff saying the ground staff should have helped their customers

more info on my flight once i wake up lol

Last edited by celine_uk; May 14th 2007 at 1:08 pm.
Old May 14th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I will NEVER fly with Flyglobespan EVER AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by celine_uk
i Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER BOOK :curse: :curse: :curse: with flyglobespan again. i just got back from newcastle via manchester to hamilton/toronto airport and the flight was OVER 8 hours late (and 5 hours late on the way to newcastle), the staff were plain RUDE and unhelpful/ arrogant ( if you could find them) WARNING they dont have a clue what there doing and do no want to help their customers. i was on the road for 24 hours in total.....

oh well i wonder if complaining to them directly will help get a refund i doubt it, i had t0 complain 3 times to get a 'free' in flight meal while other who didnt complain get nothing on board
what annoyed me the most was no one knew what was going on and when u asked the ground staff they didn't know either saying they were not globespan staff and could not help and then flyglobespan staff saying the ground staff should have helped their customers

Have good snooze hun.

I must have been lucky as I have never been delayed with them although i do find the crew rather rude and off hand - so glad that was the same thought I had a complex about their crew.
Old May 14th 2007, 1:30 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

I sympathise with your bad experience. I hate it when flights (and attendants) are poor.

However we flew with Globespan from Glasgow and they were fine. In fact, it was a last minute booking (after our honeymoon to Cancun was cancelled - on the day we were due to fly out!) and everything went smoothly at both ends.

Best wishes for the next time.
Old May 14th 2007, 2:05 pm
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

Aww, crap. As I've already mentioned elsewhere, I've got tickets booked with them for October. It doesn't bode well at all.

Sorry to hear about your awful journey.
Old May 14th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

We heard you had some trouble, in fact we probably knew more than the Globespan staff, you should have asked us.

Looking forward to hearing more when you are awake and full of coffee.
Old May 14th 2007, 3:06 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

The other things maybe, but the late flights may not have been Globespan's fault. If there is a hiccup somewhere in the air traffic systems it can cause havoc all over the place with delayed flights and the like. Did they give any reason for the delays?

You should get compensation of them as EU directives state the amounts you should receive. Since your flight originated or terminated in the EU then you are eligible for compensation.
Old May 14th 2007, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/flygspan.htm

Have a look and make a comment when you are up to it, you are not alone.
Old May 14th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
The other things maybe, but the late flights may not have been Globespan's fault. If there is a hiccup somewhere in the air traffic systems it can cause havoc all over the place with delayed flights and the like. Did they give any reason for the delays?

You should get compensation of them as EU directives state the amounts you should receive. Since your flight originated or terminated in the EU then you are eligible for compensation.

well that made me smile for sure, sorry about the moan guys i just had the worst flight ever
Old May 15th 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

johnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant future

Hope you had a good time in the toon tho'
john
Old May 15th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyc
john
Did ya watch BYKER GROVE Ahahahahaha Wayaaaa like

LMFAO lovely to have you back darlin
Old May 15th 2007, 4:05 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you had a crapola flight There are rumblings that globespan may be in trouble...

Welcome home anyhow
Old May 15th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Sorry to hear you had a crapola flight There are rumblings that globespan may be in trouble...

Welcome home anyhow
the funny thing is, is that globespan are making Air Transat look apealing LOL
Old May 16th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnyc
john

yea apart from the disaster flight i had a great time in the 'toon'!!

i really forgot how friendly people are in the tyne and wear, i'll say this and say it it again

YOU'll never beat Geordie hospitality !!!!!!!!! EVER!
Old May 16th 2007, 7:42 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

yea apart from the disaster flight i had a great time in the 'toon'!!

i really forgot how friendly people are in the tyne and wear, i'll say this and say it it again

YOU'll never beat Geordie hospitality !!!!!!!!! EVER!
Unfortunately Geordie hospitality generally involves beating others.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

thats a bit harsh ben..been to newcastle several times ,and always have a great time and generally great people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.