I love

Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love

Originally Posted by koogar
we know you love butch
LOL - trouble is I'm older than him.

Originally Posted by Hangman
Awwww, thank you.
You're welcome!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Genealogy.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Here's what I love ...........

I love going for walks on the beach near my home.

I love fish and chips.

I love hot summer days.

I love snow (on the rare occasion we get it here).

I love crisp 'n' cold winter days.

I love a real fire.

I love my cup of tea.

I love lay-in's at the weekend.

I love the autumn leaves on the trees and the different colours.

I love the changing seasons.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:38 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I love .... friends that will let you have a moan without telling you to shut up and put up.

I realise my problems may not be vast in the general scheme of things, but when you have multiple "small" woes they do sort of mount up, especially when mixed with a good dose of home-sickness and a cup-ful of self-pity!

I did an hour's work in the garden, had a cold shower and shared a lunch of sushi and a glass or two of chilled chardonnay with my younger son, who'd helped me, and the world is not quite such a bad place.

I am hopeful that I may continue to practise under mentorship. I shall go down and pay my fine this afternoon to get that out of the way. We have extended the mortgage and taken out a line of credit to pay for all the building work and my son's entry to uni this fall. My manager in UK re-sent my hours thing this week, so hopefully my pay will be sorted out soon, and (fingers-crossed) I may even get back-pay for the increase for the last 6 months I've worked at the entry level pay. My hubby has been invited to apply for the post of store manager where he works, and is going for a week's management course in Vancouver at the end of August, clever old stick.

One of my Canadian buddies has just called to say she and her husband are picking us up this evening to take us to a Stampede party at a mutual friend's house which overlooks the saddle-dome. It should be a good evening. I'm just going to avoid driving for the rest of the day!!!

See! I can be cheerful and upbeat and count my blessings too .... it's just tougher sometimes than others! I could do with a few nights of good sleep though.

ps thanks for the karma, and tea and sympathy, those who offered it!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Great sounds just what you need.

Have a great time!!!!

Linda P
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:54 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my wife and family.

I particularly love my granddaughter.

I love technology.

I love modern medicine (I'm only here because of it).

I love to walk on the beach anywhere.

I love to walk in the forest.

I love the fact that I am alive.

Last edited by Hangman; Jul 15th 2006 at 11:01 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:41 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

1. My family, 'specially my Hubby, my Sprog and my Puppy.
2. Living in Red Deer
3. Being able to drive to the Rockies
4. Putting MIL on flight back home.............Oh I didn't mean that Honest
5. Loads of other stuff too many too mention, but perogies and poutine (not in the same bowl) and Saskatoon berry pie are also on the list.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
1. My family, 'specially my Hubby, my Sprog and my Puppy.
2. Living in Red Deer
3. Being able to drive to the Rockies
4. Putting MIL on flight back home.............Oh I didn't mean that Honest
5. Loads of other stuff too many too mention, but perogies and poutine (not in the same bowl) and Saskatoon berry pie are also on the list.

Damnation.......I forgot about my polish grandma's perogies with lots of sour cream....mmmm....good, and her cabbage rolls (I cant remember the polish name for them), her easter bread and her very own homemade polish sausage!

Last edited by willmore; Jul 15th 2006 at 11:46 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

....sleeping - which I'm off to do right now. Night night!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

I love...

...Spingtime (singing birds, frolicking lambs, weather getting warmer)
...good food
...holidays and looking forward to them
...5pm on friday afternoon
...waking up to a lovely blue sky
...drinking good beer in a beer garden next to the river Nene
...that i can think if more things I love than I hate
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:03 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

I love....

My hubby and kids

My hubby having a day off and taking me out for lunch

Sunshine

Washing blowing on the line in the garden

My MP3 player

Chocolate (not good for me though)

Ooops, can tell it's the off-season, I'd forgotten something, ICE HOCKEY.

Last edited by Britjo67; Jul 17th 2006 at 11:13 am.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 1:34 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britjo67
I love....

Washing blowing on the line in the garden

That's something you don't see at all here in Calgary. I was wondering if there is actually a bylaw against it (it wouldn't suprise me!) I can understand it in the winter, but its been so warm and sunny, with a lovely breeze, it seems a shame not to use it!

The spinner on our washing machine is a bit dodgy, and often won't work at all, especially with heavier loads, so yesterday I hung dripping wet sheets and duvet cover, jeans and towels over the rails of our deck to dry before finishing them in the tumble dryer. (cheaper too!)

Our concerned neighbour trotted round to kindly offer her dryer as she assumed ours must be broken!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:13 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
That's something you don't see at all here in Calgary. I was wondering if there is actually a bylaw against it (it wouldn't suprise me!) I can understand it in the winter, but its been so warm and sunny, with a lovely breeze, it seems a shame not to use it!

The spinner on our washing machine is a bit dodgy, and often won't work at all, especially with heavier loads, so yesterday I hung dripping wet sheets and duvet cover, jeans and towels over the rails of our deck to dry before finishing them in the tumble dryer. (cheaper too!)

Our concerned neighbour trotted round to kindly offer her dryer as she assumed ours must be broken!
Here houses often have a pulley system for the washing line so you can load up the laundry and haul it off down the garden. A few weeks back, when the ground was still muddy, the far post supporting the neighbour's line collapsed dumping a full line of sheets. There was much ranting about the sheets but curiously little about the fact that the falling telegraph pole lay across the laneway; a laneway where children play and cars are parked. It was, perhaps, a lucky escape.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:15 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
There was much ranting about the sheets but curiously little about the fact that the falling telegraph pole lay across the laneway; a laneway where children play and cars are parked.
This is perhaps indicitive of the fact that Quality Bedding is hard to find in Canada whereas children seem to be everywhere.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:19 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
This is perhaps indicitive of the fact that Quality Bedding is hard to find in Canada whereas children seem to be everywhere.
Indeed. These things may be related; as long as you're rolling around unable to sleep due to the itchy and scratchy polymers, you may as well make some more children.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.