Having a lovely trip

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:38 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Re: Having a lovely trip

Thanks to all of you for your nice words of encouragement. We got back today - 24 hours late, due to cancelled flight, however have to say that Zoom looked after us very well indeed and provided a lovely hotel, with taxi and food included.

Cant type much as my eyes are not seeing what my fingers type and my fingers will not type what my brain wants
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:26 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dawn,
Glad you had a fantastic time, do the know the results of Gerry's testing?? If not, when will you know??
Charlie
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:38 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi Dawn,
Glad you had a fantastic time, do the know the results of Gerry's testing?? If not, when will you know??
Charlie

Hiya

great to hear from you. All we know so far is that Gerry passed everything, now we have to wait and see if he gets a job offer.

We only got back this morning and i am rather tired at the moment. We have had a good time and have found out lots of info etc...

I will drop you another line later.

Hope all is good with you. x x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
Hiya

great to hear from you. All we know so far is that Gerry passed everything, now we have to wait and see if he gets a job offer.

We only got back this morning and i am rather tired at the moment. We have had a good time and have found out lots of info etc...

That is excellent news Dawn You can't blame my dogs for delaying the flight this time then
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:44 am
Painting r own Rainbow

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
That is excellent news Dawn You can't blame my dogs for delaying the flight this time then
Not this time, so how are things?? would love a full update if you have time.

Its going to be all go here now - keeping everything crossed and waiting with everything crossed .

Just about to put our house on the market.

Dawn x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Not this time, so how are things?? would love a full update if you have time.

Its going to be all go here now - keeping everything crossed and waiting with everything crossed .

Just about to put our house on the market.

Dawn x
Get it on ASAP, we're still waitingfor ours to sell and I leave on Sat
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:22 am

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww glad to hear you're back in one piece Dawn. Sounds like you and Gerry and well on your way now.

Good luck with the house sale , got everything x for you here.

x Mrs minihaha
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:12 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

Hi Dawn,
All is fab, fab, fab....Chris's LMO came back today, big line through it saying he's pregnant???? No, wrong one, it was positive though....

He leaves 7 weeks tomorrow and counting (can't wait, he starting to irritate the @%~# out of me!! I'll moan when he's gone, but if mentions @%~#ing cars again, I will scream).

It has got so bad that just to shut him up I told him he could have a corvette for the time he was there on his own, now he's like a dog with two doodahs.... Men....

Anyway, enough about me, so what's the next stage for you then??

Charlie
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Dawn,
very well done... I've been laid up with flu, too pathetic even to switch the computer on so I've only belatedly realised you've been and gone already! Glad you had a wonderful time and hope it all goes really easily and fast for you now.