Guitar Mad People

Old Oct 10th 2019, 2:52 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guitar Mad People

We playing a bar tonight in Ajax, several bands on, Is like a battle of the bands and is for charity, MS

we on at 7:30 to 8:00 pm

We have a new singer and bass player

Absolutely crapping it with pre Gig nerves lol. We can get the songs ok but at rehearsal is usually after the second or third play thru. Tonight we have to do it right first time Ahhhh !
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by magnumpi
We playing a bar tonight in Ajax, several bands on, Is like a battle of the bands and is for charity, MS

we on at 7:30 to 8:00 pm

We have a new singer and bass player

Absolutely crapping it with pre Gig nerves lol. We can get the songs ok but at rehearsal is usually after the second or third play thru. Tonight we have to do it right first time Ahhhh !
Brilliant. Have a great time
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck. I am sure you will kill it!
Old Oct 10th 2019, 11:02 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Do some stage diving it'll be brilliant.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:16 am

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

wow what a night, people danced n cheered amazing !

Turns out,,,,,We were actually one of 3 warm up bands for a Journey Foreigner, tribute band and helped raised plenty $$’s at the charity Gig. Exceeding last years total

Last edited by magnumpi; Oct 11th 2019 at 3:42 am.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This text should have been posted above but, for reasons unknown to me, it wasn't.

I am in the process of building a double necked Strat. I purchased a kit from Solo Guitars.

This is a picture of where I am at the moment. I am having difficulties with the wiring of the pickguard as the schematic they provide is not very good. I will post at picture of the finished product.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
This text should have been posted above but, for reasons unknown to me, it wasn't.

I am in the process of building a double necked Strat. I purchased a kit from Solo Guitars.

This is a picture of where I am at the moment. I am having difficulties with the wiring of the pickguard as the schematic they provide is not very good. I will post at picture of the finished product.
wow 12 and 6 string, crazy Led Zepish like guitar
Old Oct 11th 2019, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wow 12 and 6 string, crazy Led Zepish like guitar
I really want to be able to play the whole of "Hotel California" without switching guitars. I really hope I can get it finished this weekend. If I do, I will post a finished piccie this weekend. Here's hoping.

Stairway will be the second song I play on it.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

wow what a night, people danced n cheered amazing !

Turns out,,,,,We were actually one of 3 warm up bands for a Journey Foreigner, tribute band and helped raised plenty $$’s at the charity Gig. Exceeding last years total
What was your set list?
Old Oct 12th 2019, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
What was your set list?
yesterday

knock on heavens door

Come Together

My guitar gently weeps (long version. With lots of twiddle bits lol)

All My Lovin

Get Back (Another long version with finger bleeding solos)

we had a 30 min slot

I played a Godin SD Canadian USA strat with a HSS and used the H for most the solos

Last edited by magnumpi; Oct 12th 2019 at 12:23 am.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 1:36 am

Better pic of the guys from an audience member who fwd a pick to the organizers of the concert
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Any of you guitar mad people ever used chordify.net to find the chords to a song you want to learn. I have used the free version but not all of the options are available just wondering if its worth subscribing to the premium version as they have an offer $3.99 CAD a month if you subscribe for a year.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
Any of you guitar mad people ever used chordify.net to find the chords to a song you want to learn. I have used the free version but not all of the options are available just wondering if its worth subscribing to the premium version as they have an offer $3.99 CAD a month if you subscribe for a year.
i use chordle it’s on my surface and PC not sure if it’s available on IPads ? I paid for the full version and use it all the time now

song book is also popular as is using ultimate guitar tab

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.