Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how proud we are of our HABS tonight!!!!!!!!!!! we are up 2-0 against the Boston Bruins. The Bell Center was rocking tonight with another sell out crowd and we won in a nail biting over time ........... phew! my blood pressure is through the roof!

The city is electric after one of the the most hellish winters I can remember . So great to see the city alive . Everywhere you go there are cars with the HABS flag on them( including mine) Infact, the city is sold out of them now. There are massive flags hanging from balconies and restaurants.

Bring home the cup boys!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by zalaben
Oh how proud we are of our HABS tonight!!!!!!!!!!! we are up 2-0 against the Boston Bruins. The Bell Center was rocking tonight with another sell out crowd and we won in a nail biting over time ........... phew! my blood pressure is through the roof!

The city is electric after one of the the most hellish winters I can remember . So great to see the city alive . Everywhere you go there are cars with the HABS flag on them( including mine) Infact, the city is sold out of them now. There are massive flags hanging from balconies and restaurants.

Bring home the cup boys!
I didnt realize the Habs were doing so well, until jim told me.

Go habs go. Bring back the stanley cup!

Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:21 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

Pity about last night, then.

*wearing his Bruins jersey with pride*
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:27 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hab Beens suck

Love, a Make Me Laff fan.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=edsask;6206190]Pity about last night, then.

*wearing his Bruins jersey with pride*

DONT NEED TO RUB IT IN

LETS GO BOYS

BRING HOME THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Not a lot of love for the Sens on BE
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:55 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

YAY BRUINS!!!!!!!! (sorry Boston was the first NHL team I saw and still have a soft spot for them!)
Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

QUOTE=Steve&Tanya;6207539]YAY BRUINS!!!!!!!! (sorry Boston was the first NHL team I saw and still have a soft spot for them!) [/QUOTE]

Who`s crying now????????????? !!!!

We are this close

Bring it on

We will cream the Bruins on thursday on home ice and bloody hell, I am teaching that evening . Not sure even how many of my students will show up now to hear about Anatomy and Physiology........
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:45 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Yeah not even the Flames were there to keep my spirits up last night

However a Habs vs Flames final would be sooooo cool
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Didnt the habs win the game last nite against the bruins?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Predictions for tonight anyone? I reckon overtime win for the Habs and a Sharks win... sorry and if that happens William Hill owe me £30ish!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:07 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

After seeing the Sens game last night, I think the Canadiens will have a great deal of difficulty getting past the Penguins. Crosby and co. completely dominated the game, and not just because the Sens' season fell apart in the New Year. I can't believe that guy's only 20.

My dream finals are the Flames v Penguins. Iggy v Sidney. Now there would be a series to savour.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:10 pm
rolling uphill

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Predictions for tonight anyone? I reckon overtime win for the Habs and a Sharks win... sorry and if that happens William Hill owe me £30ish!
I've got a feeling the Flames will come out fighting. After losing by a hair's breadth on home ice, they'll be out to get the advantage. And the Flames have had a good time at the HP Pavilion - the first game in the series proves they can win in the Sharks' house.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:50 am
rolling uphill

Originally Posted by zalaben
We will cream the Bruins on thursday on home ice
Pardon me, who got creamed exactly?

Bruins: 5

Canadiens: 1

Oh dear.

Last edited by edsask; Apr 18th 2008 at 1:54 am. Reason: not enough gloating
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by edsask
Pardon me, who got creamed exactly?

Bruins: 5

Canadiens: 1

Oh dear.

NO COMMENT

TALK ABOUT DEPRESSED.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.