Gas prices?

Old May 11th 2011, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gas prices?

It sure is getting expensive here in the UK.

If it carries on I may have to get the push bike out. I'll get fit; my commute is 12.5 miles each way over a *very* big hill.

To give you an idea of how big, it takes me 1hr 10 mins to get to work, but it takes 55 mins to get to the top of the hill which is exactly half way. It's a fun ride down the other side though

Cheers

Chris
Old May 11th 2011, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

not sure what just happened with gas prices here.

they were nicely dropping tover the last week to around 1.08 then today they jumped back to 1.29 i've not seen a 21 cent increase in a day happen that often
Old May 11th 2011, 9:41 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha down 6.2c tommorrow.

Make ya minds up ffs. Is it in short supply? Or are they just f@@kin with us all.

Old May 11th 2011, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Ha ha down 6.2c tommorrow.

Make ya minds up ffs. Is it in short supply? Or are they just f@@kin with us all.

Just lean over the nearest table....brace yourself...cause the next time you fill up your car with gas, you WILL be well and truly F*&#$@.......get used to it...at least if you were on the game, you would be receiving some kind of compensation.....

May the head turkey of OPEC be so blessed that his next crap is a hedgehog....

Rant over....
Old May 12th 2011, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

our gas prices are going nuts lol.... chevron and costco are 107.9 shell across the road is 134.9.

(chevron went sat at 107.9 all day yesterday with massive q's then jumped to 134.9 around 7pm and is now at 107.9 again today)

so i filled up as 107.9 is a bargin at the moment