Gas prices?

Old Apr 28th 2011, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gas prices?

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
These days, I usually fill up on the dark side if I happen to be there.

http://www.ottawagasprices.com/
oohhh ohhhh ohhh thats cheaper! do you also coincide it with a trip to Costco for the beer? Is it worth a ride out to do the two? We've got a party coming up and the hubby's 8 litre gaz guzzler could do with a fill up?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 3:47 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mardyarse
the hubby's 8 litre gaz guzzler could do with a fill up?
I really hope you're talking about a vehicle
Old Apr 28th 2011, 4:07 am
Banned

immichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by el_richo

is wot me bein sayin all alongs

Old Apr 28th 2011, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
"oh Matron!"
Old Apr 28th 2011, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mardyarse
oohhh ohhhh ohhh thats cheaper! do you also coincide it with a trip to Costco for the beer? Is it worth a ride out to do the two? We've got a party coming up and the hubby's 8 litre gaz guzzler could do with a fill up?
The beer is certainly cheaper at the Kirkland Boutique...however, the selection is pretty limited towards the big brands that are often low on character and overall flavour...if you want good prices on beer head to Aylmer..there are a couple of deps there that are often in a real price war.

My summer football team captain buys the teams beer at Costco and it works out cheaper for us all.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:24 am
Cheesy Grin :-)

Dotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of light

£1.39.8 in Hampshire today......
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

$1.08 CAD in Point Roberts today
Old May 9th 2011, 11:38 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Up 6c overnight. Wtf oil price has dropped.

1.39.6 east gta
Old May 10th 2011, 1:01 am
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Yesterday I drove from Ottawa,ON to Mirabel, QC, $1.27 in Ottawa and $1.39 in Mirabel....I hear Ottawa is 6c more today.
Old May 10th 2011, 3:01 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

If it's not the weather people moan about, it's the price of bloody petrol. What next? Cheese? Flight Prices from b^ttf^ck nowhere in Canada to the UK? Car Insurance? Where will it end?
Old May 10th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

HPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to allHPJOS is a name known to all

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Up 6c overnight. Wtf oil price has dropped.

1.39.6 east gta
It's to do with the refinery costs amongst other things - US reserves are at a 22 month low and there is a potential refinery shutdown in Mississippi due to flood warnings. Ontario & Quebec receive most of their gasoline from the US. Western provinces are on a different supply network, they were saying on the news this morning that it shouldn't affect Alberta & BC but that's never stopped them before...
Old May 10th 2011, 6:57 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HPJOS
potential refinery shutdown in Mississippi due to flood warnings.
Ha Ha yeh, potential, I heard that too, that is so funny.

Hey i have the potential of doing some overtime hours, hows about some dosh now boss. Some how me thinkz the potential excuse is a one way street.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

YoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond reputeYoshiPal2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dotty P
£1.39.8 in Hampshire today......
That's only C$2.18! I think we'll be there so enough.
Old May 10th 2011, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

£1.36p IN CHESTER....£1.44 FOR DIESEL
Old May 10th 2011, 2:13 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kirstybowles
£1.36p IN CHESTER....£1.44 FOR DIESEL
I dont moan about fuel prices in Canada....I used to drive 130 miles a day in UK, when I started the job it was £1.14....dropped to £0.99 then sat at £1.24-ish (i think) when I finished prior to leaving UK....very glad not to be facing the £1.44/l based fuel bill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.