Gas prices?

Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:25 am
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of
Default Gas prices?

Just filled up at $105.8, didn't think that was too bad. How are other areas of the country in comparison?
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gas prices?

Originally Posted by GavinR
Just filled up at $105.8, didn't think that was too bad. How are other areas of the country in comparison?
It's $140.9 a litre here in Montreal.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:44 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Gas Buddy Prices
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:47 am
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Canuck74
It's $140.9 a litre here in Montreal.
I'm surprised you guys haven't started a riot at that price. It'll probably be $2 a litre during the summer months if it's that now.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

brizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to behold

From Alberta eh? To quote blackadder, 'you're just one of those gloaters'. About $1.35 in Metro Van.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:57 am
Meh

Originally Posted by brizzle
From Alberta eh? To quote blackadder, 'you're just one of those gloaters'. About $1.35 in Metro Van.
There must be some sort of local extra taxes applied to make the prices that high. Surely in a metropolis the price should be lower than outlying areas?
Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:05 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gas prices?

eeeee i remember back in the old days when it were $1.05 a ltr and you could fill the model tee to the brim for $15

You dont know ya born you young 1.05 a ltr whipersnappers. Its tough on the east coast $1.36 for the gold necture.

Last edited by magnumpi; Apr 27th 2011 at 9:08 am.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:09 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
eeeee i remember back in the old days when it were $1.05 a ltr and you could fill the model tee to the brim for $15

You dont know ya born you young 1.05 a ltr whipersnappers. Its tough on the east coast $1.36 for the gold necture.
Have you moved again?
Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:12 am

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gas prices?

Originally Posted by Flogger
Have you moved again?

Ha ha. Soon will. You know wot i mean. East of van

Last edited by magnumpi; Apr 27th 2011 at 9:21 am.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:18 am
Meh

It wasn't that many years ago, 4 or 5 and it was around the 60-70c a litre mark. I can't believe that demand is that much higher in the middle of a global recession than it was then to push prices up so high. Someone is making a whole snot load of money from this.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

brizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to behold

There must be some sort of local extra taxes applied to make the prices that high. Surely in a metropolis the price should be lower than outlying areas?
It's about 15c cheaper in outlying areas like Mission etc. In Vancouver, you have additional things like granola tax, lululemon levy etc
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:07 am

The person i am stalking has run outa gas on a parkin lot. It efecting us all. Lol
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:18 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Eeeeee I remember the real old days when it was 35¢ a gallon and that wasn't any wimpy U.S. Gallon I'm talking the real thing "IMPERIAL".
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:42 am
Meh

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Eeeeee I remember the real old days when it was 35¢ a gallon and that wasn't any wimpy U.S. Gallon I'm talking the real thing "IMPERIAL".
Crikey! The least I can recall is about 99p a gallon. I still reckon the conversion from imperial was a big con to make people spend more.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:04 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

$1.13.4 in red deer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.