Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Flights from Montreal to Manchester?

Flights from Montreal to Manchester?

Old May 3rd 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Flights from Montreal to Manchester?

Hi guys,

I've decided to go home to visit the family at the end of August but for the life of me; I cannot find any direct flights from Montreal to Manchester! I would always fly with Thomas Cook Airlines or Air Transat, but they don't seem to have any direct flight to Manchester anymore!!! Argggh...

Does anyone know of a good website to book flights on? I was back home last August and they did direct flights then...I hate doing stop over flights
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights from Montreal to Manchester?

I just checked air transat .. it seems they only go to gatwick .. so it seems you are sh*t out of luck.
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:54 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Hi guys,

I've decided to go home to visit the family at the end of August but for the life of me; I cannot find any direct flights from Montreal to Manchester! I would always fly with Thomas Cook Airlines or Air Transat, but they don't seem to have any direct flight to Manchester anymore!!! Argggh...

Does anyone know of a good website to book flights on? I was back home last August and they did direct flights then...I hate doing stop over flights

I like travelocity.ca I've just checked and there are no direct flights for your route. The best option seems to be KLM changing in Amsterdam.
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

dthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond repute

They dropped that route this year; you have to fly out of Hogtown.