DVD's

Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default DVD's

busy sorting out the house, i know this may sound silly but do britsh DVD's work over in canada? i know video's dont
vicky
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:48 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DVD's

We bought a very cheap multiregion DVD player in Wal-mart for about $30 and it plays all of them. We also brought a british TV and DVD player and then bought a transformer here to play the old kids DVD's. The really cheap DVD players are produced in such large numbers, I understand, that they play all regions and can be sold anywhere.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ellsie
We bought a very cheap multiregion DVD player in Wal-mart for about $30 and it plays all of them. We also brought a british TV and DVD player and then bought a transformer here to play the old kids DVD's. The really cheap DVD players are produced in such large numbers, I understand, that they play all regions and can be sold anywhere.
thanks !!!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:52 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
busy sorting out the house, i know this may sound silly but do britsh DVD's work over in canada? i know video's dont
vicky
Vicky,

Please dont take this the wrong way BUT a lot of your questions COULD be answered by doing a search on the forum OR reading previous threads.

Butch
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Vicky,

Please dont take this the wrong way BUT a lot of your questions COULD be answered by doing a search on the forum OR reading previous threads.

Butch
sorry new to the sight!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:57 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
sorry new to the sight!
No probs, but someone (it often is me ) was going to say it sooner or later.

Anyway welcome aboard and good luck with the whole adventure.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ive found the search button !!! Yippeee
Old Apr 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Butch are you on a promise or something?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 5:59 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

What's with the change in attitude Butch? Nothing to do with the swimsuit piccy on her avator is it?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bleech
What's with the change in attitude Butch? Nothing to do with the swimsuit piccy on her avator is it?
Hey I can be VERY nice to people.

Seriuosly, I think I'm having a PMA day.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
Strange what a good looking woman does to a man