In Dulci Jubilo

Old Mar 17th 2014, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Dulci Jubilo

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Learning Maltese is going to be hard enough!
I agree!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:53 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work with a Maltese girl. She had a foul temper. We called her The Maltese Cross.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 1:02 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
I used to work with a Maltese girl. She had a foul temper. We called her The Maltese Cross.
I hope you didn't Maltesers...
Old Mar 18th 2014, 1:09 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
I think there is a word missing and I can guess what it is.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we Maltese people tend to be a tad stubborn and arrogant (hence the title under my username )
Originally Posted by Shard
I think there is a word missing and I can guess what it is.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 12:46 pm
Slob

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx
Yeah we Maltese people tend to be a tad stubborn and arrogant (hence the title under my username )

My abiding memory of the place was the apparent lust for blasting anything with wings out of the sky with a shotgun.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

My abiding memory of the place was the apparent lust for blasting anything with wings out of the sky with a shotgun.
[Crosses parasailing off of things to do list ]
Old Mar 19th 2014, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yup! Tis true!
Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
[Crosses parasailing off of things to do list ]
LOL
Old Mar 20th 2014, 2:08 pm
Slob

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx
Yup! Tis true!
I remember it well. It was in the 70s, at Easter, which I think is hunting season.

Some friends of my parents had a retirement villa there (until the Maltese government started getting snotty with Brit expats and they left). The surrounding countryside was littered with spent cartridges. They were everywhere!
Old Mar 21st 2014, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I remember it well. It was in the 70s, at Easter, which I think is hunting season.

Some friends of my parents had a retirement villa there (until the Maltese government started getting snotty with Brit expats and they left). The surrounding countryside was littered with spent cartridges. They were everywhere!
I feel sad telling you not much has changed since then... I was home in summer and shooting was all the rage and you found the spent cartridges everywhere. Rather ironic that they got snotty with Brit expats and now we are part of the EU so no more being snotty