Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Do you like my avatar?

Do you like my avatar?

Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you like my avatar?

Mr L2S took this on a chair lift at Big White.

I think it is quite cute how my little ski is just resting against his...arrrhhh
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:41 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you like my avatar?

he he, it is very cute
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by live to ski

I think it is quite cute how my little ski is just resting against his...arrrhhh
mine usually have blue sky in the background
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!

Very cute! and looks like you had a good time at Mt Baker too!!!!

6 months - and I'm there!

B
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

How are all the plans going?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice, I like! <Borat accent>
Karma for a most apt Avatar.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
It's nice, I like! <Borat accent>
Karma for a most apt Avatar.
Thanks Rob
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll give Karma to anyone who guess what brand and model of skies they are
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:44 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

I'll give Karma to anyone who guess what brand and model of skies they are
Have never put sticks on my feet in my life, but I'm guessing K2 on the left. The model.. no clue
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by windward
Have never put sticks on my feet in my life, but I'm guessing K2 on the left. The model.. no clue
Wrong on K2 I'm afraid
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

How are all the plans going?
Hey!

Plans are in motion - haven't yet done anything tangible but I'm getting the house ready for valuation / sale! Have an offer of somewhere to live is house sells before ready to fly out on my one way ticket!!! I just hope it sells, but that is another story. CV went off to another contact yesterday with the hope of leading to opportunities in Vancouver! Work still oblivious to it, but friends and family really positive and helpful.

My main worries are related to niggly things about money and investments etc. I don't want to burn bridges and regret anything but not sure who / where to ask?

As for the skis - they are BLUE.... do I get karma???
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Bandit - you're disqualified. You've skiied with me those using those skiies!!!! and they are actually turquoise not blue!

I'll send you some karma anyway for putting such a good effort in at Grouse that night and going off on your own little adventure!

Tricky one on the house selling / investment side. My unhelpful advice is to look at life like one big learning curve. Not much help now, but maybe in 20 years time, if you move again, you'll be able to benefit from what you're going through now.