Crap jokes

Old Feb 6th 2007, 3:17 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crap jokes

Originally Posted by hcastles
ok..... this is crap.....

whats black with white spots

Birmingham city
Oh good more racist jokes.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 4:27 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

oops done it again.me and my big gob(sorry)
Old Feb 6th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=hcastles;4369529]This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School (California) QUOTE]

Thanks for this reminded me of my last job! in my local secondary school
Have just emailed it to the school for suggestion at next staff briefing should make them laugh.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

hcastles will become famous soon enoughhcastles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh good more racist jokes.
sorry.... didnt mean to offend anyone.....
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:43 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

okay,lets keep it to non racist and get back to norm,so lets hope this works.

notice seen in a field in a field in the north of scotland

the farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free

but the bull charges
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:14 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hcastles
sorry.... didnt mean to offend anyone.....
I'm personally not offended.
I just wonder if its wise to post what are at the end of the day racist jokes on a forum where you dont the ethnic origin of other posters (I know there are non-white posters past and present).

Feel free to tell anti-Prestonian jokes at your will though. (erm I am the only one from preston arent I????)
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

...about or Miton Keynes. Don't hail from here, but already used to the ribbing......
When you're a petite buxom blonde called Sharon, you develop a thick skin.

(Not fishing for sympathy.....sniff).
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:26 am
Lloydminster AB

no your right,I do tend to stuff up a lot.so your right
(JUST CALL ME MOTOR MOUTH)
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:20 pm
Super Moto's are a blast

Slinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Two blondes walk into a bar .................

You'd have thought one of them would have seen it
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

A Man kills a dear and takes it home to feed his family, but doesn't tell the kids what it is.
He says he'll give them a clue "It's what Mummy sometimes calls me"

The little girl screams and goes into hysterics

"No one eat it!" She screams....................

Its a "Fu**ing As*hole!!!"

Old Feb 8th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

hcastles will become famous soon enoughhcastles will become famous soon enough

ok...

what have david seamen and george micheal got in common???

They both have seamne on their backs!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Crap jokes as it's Friday

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that patrolled the area. Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm bored and frustrated at being a prawn, I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten..."

As Justin had his mind firmly on becoming a predator, a mysterious cod appears and says, "Your wish is granted", and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark.

Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time went on (as it invariably does...) and Justin found himself becoming bored and lonely as a shark. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them.

Justin didn't realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

While out swimming alone one day he sees the mysterious cod again and can't believe his luck.

Justin figured that the fish could change him back into a prawn. He begs the cod to change him back so, lo and behold, he is turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail.

(The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse).

Looking around the gathering at the reef, he searched for his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked. "He's at home, distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's house. As he opened the coral gate the memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again."

Christian replied "No way man, you'll eat me. You're a shark, the enemy and I'll not be tricked."

Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me.

I've changed.".....................

"I found Cod. I'm a prawn again Christian"
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

bazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud of

Okay now for a real cringer guys amd galls (sorry if it's already posted, haven't had a chance to read them all!)

Two old dears out walking in the park and a guy with a raincoat comes up to them, open the raincoat and flashes them. One of the old dears has a stroke.......................the other couldn't reach !!!!

Have a great weekend!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

lousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Crap jokes

Little Johnny has a new $300 mountain bike. When his dad asks him where he got the money to buy such a lovely, expensive bike, he replies. "I got the money from hiking, dad."
"Hiking? How the heck does that help you make money?"
"Well, each day you're at work, Uncle George comes over, takes mummy upstairs for an hour and gives me $20 to 'Take a hike'".
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:28 pm
Banned

The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan.

The teacher then announced, "Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"

The room got really quiet.

Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand.

"Yes?" replied the teacher.

"Is it all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.