Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Children's thoughts on the sea

Children's thoughts on the sea

Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Children's thoughts on the sea

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly aged 6)

2) Oyster's balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

3) If you are surrounded by sea you are and island. If you don't have sea all around you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7)

4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

5) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on top of its head. (Billy age 8)

6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)

7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans. (William age 7)

8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really. (Helen age 6)

9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my dad keeps shouting at my mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)

10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think the have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)

11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)

12) Divers have to be safe when they go under thee water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8)

Last edited by Steve_P; Apr 15th 2007 at 9:20 pm.