Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Cheap phone calls to canada

Cheap phone calls to canada

Old May 19th 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

boro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant futureboro97 has a brilliant future
Default Cheap phone calls to canada

Got this list from martin lewis website for cheap international phone calls to canada http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert...#AccountNeeded
Old May 20th 2008, 4:56 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap phone calls to canada

Originally Posted by boro97
Got this list from martin lewis website for cheap international phone calls to canada http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert...#AccountNeeded
I am so impressed that I have created a Wiki article called Cheap Phone Calls UK to Canada and have included this link.
x
Old May 20th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I am with tiscali on their option with no monthly fee. I get free international calls on weekends.
Old May 20th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

We use Telestunt and pay 2p per minute to Canada. Here's a link to their website: http://www.telestunt.co.uk/

Hope this is of some help!
Old May 20th 2008, 10:02 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

I use www.voipbusterpro.com with a normal DECT phone plugged into the VOIP port of my router. €10 per year gets me "free" calls to a number of international destinations, including Canada....

I'm hoping I can still use it, but in reverse from Canada to UK....
Old May 20th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boro97
I always check his website, and usually get calls as cheap as 0.5p/min. Can't complain about that.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

When I had sky I'd pay an extra £5 a month to get free calls to Canada, the US, Australia and a few other countries, it was only free for the first hour but you were allowed to hang up and redial without cost
Old May 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Scorpion17 is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that you can call canada free from "topupcall" as long as you have credit left (as little as 15p). All you have to pay is your free minuted om your mobile.

Scorpion17