Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Calgary Tower Stair Climb

Calgary Tower Stair Climb

Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nice
Default Calgary Tower Stair Climb

Did anyone else do the calgary tower stair climb this morning.....???

802 stairs to the top and no way out until you get all the way up! i opted to only do the one climb and was very ashamed when people in their 60s were on their 3rd climb....

So, next year, i'll keep going till i cant go anymore.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:10 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calgary Tower Stair Climb

Good for you!

I seem to have been playing "Mum's taxi" all day .... 4 return trips so far plus a shopping trip! I also had to dig out our path to the front door as we have visitors coming soon!

#1 son went down to register for the Calgary Rowing Club this morning. They're sposed to start rowing May1st, but that's looking fairly unlikely right now, as the Glenmore Reservoir's still solidly frozen!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nice
Default Re: Calgary Tower Stair Climb

Taxi is NO fun in this weather!!

After the stairclimb we stopped off at Killkennys for an irish breakfast, that was supposed to contain square sausage and black pudding and i was utterly disappointed when the square sausage was missing - how dare they! They had run out apprently

I have yet to dig the path, we also have friends coming round....so ive been cleaning all day, my house is a midden since getting home from the stairclimb so no doubt will be sore tomorrow. OH is painting so i guess i dont have it so bad