Butch

Old Jul 13th 2006, 6:40 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Butch

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
And (as far as I could tell) none of you were made of plastic.
Oh Butch, If I'd realised you were that good looking I might have 'thawed' a little after that drink But I may have had to fight all the other ladies!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
True, well aside from my butt plug.

Let me guess? Erm, it was a lil' beaver butt plug?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:07 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Oh Butch, If I'd realised you were that good looking I might have 'thawed' a little after that drink But I may have had to fight all the other ladies!
Nah ...... that's not Butch..... too much hair!

<ducks>
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:09 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Nah ...... that's not Butch..... too much hair!

<ducks>
Like I always say its not a bald patch its a solar panel for a love machine.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back, got out of going Stampeding

What's going on then? I turn my back for five minutes, and all hell breaks loose! Butch flirting with all and sundry, AND a thread devoted to him!! TUTS!

His head will swell!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:14 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Calgal
I'm back, got out of going Stampeding

What's going on then? I turn my back for five minutes, and all hell breaks loose! Butch flirting with all and sundry, AND a thread devoted to him!! TUTS!

His head will swell!
Hey Calgal, I'm not all and sundry!! And are you trying to say that our Butch, gentleman that he is, doesn't deserve a thread devoted to him
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:33 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Calgal, I'm not all and sundry!! And are you trying to say that our Butch, gentleman that he is, doesn't deserve a thread devoted to him
Thank you Ice Ice Baby.
Yes Calgal, Ice is not all and sundry
(and I've only been flirting with the ladies )
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:59 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Me thinks Butch should have that butt plug rammed up his jacksay

It may take the wind out of his sails and make his head a bit smaller

HWP you shocker !!!! Butt plug my ar*e !!!!!

OOOPPPSSSS I mean HWP,s a**e

Loved the other pickies of you Butch

Eddie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Me thinks Butch should have that butt plug rammed up his jacksay

It may take the wind out of his sails and make his head a bit smaller

HWP you shocker !!!! Butt plug my ar*e !!!!!

OOOPPPSSSS I mean HWP,s a**e

Loved the other pickies of you Butch

Eddie
OI
WTF did I say to upset you ya wee screw.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:08 pm
End of the line

OI
Hey BC how do you know he is a 'wee screw'? He could be 6ft 8 (and thats just across the chest!!).

Anyway, get back to the bar - we need you
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:09 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

OI
Is that a bite Butch !!!!!

You have done nuffin mate to upset me, nothing at all, only havin a laugh !!!!!!!!

Just thought you liked talking about butt plugs, so I suggested you try one !!!!

Ya flirtacious old git !!!!!!

Eddie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:12 pm
End of the line

You have done nuffin mate to upset me, nothing at all, only havin a laugh !!!!!!!!

Just thought you liked talking about butt plugs, so I suggested you try one !!!!

Eddie
Eddie, congratulations on your 1,000th post
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:12 pm
Banned

Eddie
I only do Lurve bites Eddie.

Cant say I fancy anything up my arse. (The prostate check was enuff to convince of me that).

Got nothing against anybody else having it that way Just not me thanks

................ oh no get that thing away from me :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:18 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Eddie, congratulations on your 1,000th post
IceMaiden Thanks

WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW

What sort of dribble have I been putting on this forum

Now 1001 posts, holy sh*t !!!!!!

Ach well nothing beats Willmores 32000 posts, boy her man must have been busy with pamela and her five sisters on many occasions !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:24 pm
Glasgow Rangers

I only do Lurve bites Eddie.

Can I say I fancy anything up my arse.

Not even this mate
Attached Thumbnails Butch-large-butt-plug.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.