Brit's Red Deer!!!

Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice
Default Brit's Red Deer!!!

Just wondering if there are any fun out going Brits in Red Deer that enjoy a laugh and a beer.....?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit's Red Deer!!!

Hi CL
My husband is already there and I am going over hopefully in July. Apart from missing us he is loving the place.
Are you there already?
Tina
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice

Hi There
yeah we have been in Canada for 8yrs now.Lived near Red Deer for 6yrs.
Where are you from in the UK?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cl
I live about 10 miles from Liverpool but hopefully for not much longer. I plan to go over around July and excepting Piff Poff and Ruby Murray have'nt really spoken to anyone in Red Deer. My husband is working in Olds but lodging in Red Deer at the moment. Will be looking to rent somewhere for us nearer the time of me getting there.
Tina
Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi CL
We are hoping to be in Red Deer this summer. Just awaiting repeat meds results and the 'Go ahead' from CHC for our work permits.

Mandy & Kev
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by albertabound
Hi Cl
I live about 10 miles from Liverpool but hopefully for not much longer. I plan to go over around July and excepting Piff Poff and Ruby Murray have'nt really spoken to anyone in Red Deer. My husband is working in Olds but lodging in Red Deer at the moment. Will be looking to rent somewhere for us nearer the time of me getting there.
Tina
Hi Tina
well i look forward to meeting you when you arrive.I am a good friend of Ruby Murray and hope to meet piff poff very soon.
keep in touch!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Trophy
Hi CL
We are hoping to be in Red Deer this summer. Just awaiting repeat meds results and the 'Go ahead' from CHC for our work permits.

Mandy & Kev
Hi Mandy and Kev

yeah look forward to meeting you both too!
hope the meds go well and you are on your way very soon.
keep in touch!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi CL
Also looking forward to meeting you.
Got one set of results sent today to CHC from DMP. Thank goodness these are good. Only the repeat x-ray two weeks today and then hopefully we will hear very soon after CHC receive that.

We have met a couple when we were in Red Deer in January this year. We didn't meet Piff Poff but also looking forward to meeting her as well.
Keep in touch

Mandy & Kev

Last edited by Trophy; Apr 28th 2009 at 6:13 pm. Reason: additional info
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi there
who was the other couple you met?
i might know them...its a small world.
keep me posted as to when you think you might be arriving and if you need any help with any thing.
take care
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi CL
it was The *****. They very kindly took us on a tour of Red Deer and we had a lovely meal and drink out one evening.
We are so looking forward to coming over to Red Deer.
Will keep you informed and thanks for the offer of help.

Regards
Mandy & Kev

Last edited by ray1968; May 1st 2009 at 9:50 pm. Reason: as requested
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

no can't say i have heard of them..are they from the uk?
yeah Red Deer is a nice place although every where has its problems.Being from a small village back in the Uk we stayed away form the cities.We are just outside of Sylvan lake at the moment,but intend to move as soon as we decided when to put the house up and when it sells!!!!!
keep in touch
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
Yes they are from UK.
We had a week for the recce, have registered with a Realtor and he will help us find rented accommodation initially. We also had a look at some properties to get a feel for size, location etc.
Sylvan Lake was my choice of place to stay, but we decided that for convenience we would like to stay within Red Deer. We live outside Glasgow and have never lived in a big city so Red Deer does not appear that big in comparison.

Our house has not sold as yet. On a positive note the delay due to repeat meds has been good for us in that sense.
Hope all goes well when you put your house up for sale. I'll keep fingers crossed for you.
Just looking forward to having the go ahead to come over. The wait is so frustrating.

Will keep in touch and you also.

Regards
Mandy
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:26 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trophy
Hi CL
it was The ******. They very kindly took us on a tour of Red Deer and we had a lovely meal and drink out one evening.
We are so looking forward to coming over to Red Deer.
Will keep you informed and thanks for the offer of help.

Regards
Mandy & Kev
Not sure how the r*****s would take seeing their full names in print on the www, maybe a mod could take the full names off. I know if it were me I'd be pretty annoyed.

Last edited by ray1968; May 1st 2009 at 9:50 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Not sure how the ***** would take seeing their full names in print on the www, maybe a mod could take the full names off. I know if it were me I'd be pretty annoyed.
yeah i also keep forgetting that everyone can see ....i would rather do the email thingy!!!!
how long have you been here piff poff?

Last edited by ray1968; May 1st 2009 at 9:50 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am so sorry I just didn't think. I have tried to take them off but can't do it.

Mod please remove the names
Thanks

I have tried to find the edit button but it is gone form the post.
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.