Breakfast Choices

Old Jan 19th 2021, 12:46 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breakfast Choices

Yet another lovely omelette: I'll have to skip lunch now to leave room for the chicken surprise later on.
Old Jan 19th 2021, 2:39 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Yet another lovely omelette: I'll have to skip lunch now to leave room for the chicken surprise later on.
How do you know you're having chicken surprise?
Old Jan 19th 2021, 2:43 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
How do you know you're having chicken surprise?
I was wondering what surprise he was preparing for the chicken. Maybe BOO!
Old Jan 19th 2021, 2:49 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I was wondering what surprise he was preparing for the chicken. Maybe BOO!
In answer to "what's for dinner?" I often say Banana Surprise.

They never tire of saying "there's no banana is there"
Old Jan 19th 2021, 2:50 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone's a comedian
Old Jan 20th 2021, 7:13 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

That's been an ongoing joke comment on 'Eastenders' for years with Jean and her 'Sausage suprise' So-called because of the lack of sausages
Old Jan 20th 2021, 12:41 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by mikelincs
That's been an ongoing joke comment on 'Eastenders' for years with Jean and her 'Sausage suprise' So-called because of the lack of sausages

I was first though. I've never seen more than about two minutes of it.

I admit I got the idea from Monty Python's box of chocolates. In particular Spring Surprise

Last edited by BristolUK; Jan 20th 2021 at 12:45 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2021, 11:47 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

This morning I had bacon and eggs and chips, and I'm glad I did.
Old Jan 30th 2021, 12:05 am
Oscar nominated

I made my stepdaughter ham and mushroom scromelette.

I actually believed I invented this word but it's on urban dictionary already.

I made do with marmite on toast.
Old Jan 30th 2021, 3:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This morning I had bacon and eggs and chips, and I'm glad I did.
I'm glad you did too.
Old Jan 31st 2021, 3:16 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Everyone's a comedian
Diner: Waiter, can you tell me how you prepare your chicken?
Waiter: Oh nothing special, we just tell them they're going to die.
Tell your friends, folks, I'm here all week.

This morning I had Rice Crispies, scrambled eggs, coffee, apple juice, and a slice of toast with margarine and strawberry jam. Milk and sugar, 2 packets of black pepper but no salt. The toast probably started out crunchy, but after being under the lid with the eggs it was very soggy by the time I got it. Still tasty though.
Old Jan 31st 2021, 3:24 pm
Concierge

This morning I had Rice Crispies, scrambled eggs, coffee, apple juice, and a slice of toast with margarine and strawberry jam. Milk and sugar, 2 packets of black pepper but no salt. The toast probably started out crunchy, but after being under the lid with the eggs it was very soggy by the time I got it. Still tasty though.
That's a terrible joke

Your breakfast doesn't sound too fowl though.

Good to 'see' you, hope the pain's under control.
Old Jan 31st 2021, 3:35 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Good to 'see' you, hope the pain's under control.
Not much they can do about it, I suppose. 2x Tylenol 3. I had morphine last night but after they unplugged my IV this morning I'm back on pills.
I think you usually have as much or more pain healing as the primary injury when big incisions are involved. Having been through the mill before gives me a bit of an edge in using crutches and so on. I may hear something about that later today.

Last edited by caretaker; Jan 31st 2021 at 4:04 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2021, 3:41 pm
Concierge

Not much they can do about it, I suppose. 2x Tylenol 3. I had morphine last night but after they unplugged my IV this morning I'm back on pills.
There's plenty that can be done about it. If you're in pain and you've not been written up for stronger pain meds, make a fuss until you are.

Just Tylenol the day after the extensive surgery you've had isn't enough.
Old Jan 31st 2021, 3:56 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Just what I thought you'd get... in for a week or is that part of the joke? If you are in for a few days, you will get to tick the little boxes for the menu for each meal every day - be prepared for lots of repitition!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.