Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

bloody Richard Branson company

bloody Richard Branson company

Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:11 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default bloody Richard Branson company

Richard Branson has taken over and now I have probs getting in to B expats.had to type it in,after loosing the nut going through this and that.help ma bob!ha-ha.wish thing were left alone.this place is a drug. I need help
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:27 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bloody Richard Branson company

Originally Posted by kate white
wish thing were left alone.this place is a drug. I need help
Switch off PC. Sleep. Wake. Eat. You are now rebooted.
Casually switch on PC. Wait til PC reboots. Log in to BE.
Now rant ferociously. Abuse, and argue with, complete strangers, across the ether.
Normality has resumed.
Repeat daily.

wakka wakka wah

Rich.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:14 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Richard Branson has taken over and now I have probs getting in to B expats.had to type it in,after loosing the nut going through this and that.help ma bob!ha-ha.wish thing were left alone.this place is a drug. I need help
As lucid as ever. Are you saying that you're a Virgin?
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:04 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

ntl kept changing there main page and you had to figure out wheres what.now Richard Branson has taken it over and there was hell sorting things out.looks like he is trying all kinda things going by his main page mabe it wont be that bad when I get the hang of it. I take ages to work things out on computers
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

ntl kept changing there main page and you had to figure out wheres what.now Richard Branson has taken it over and there was hell sorting things out.looks like he is trying all kinda things going by his main page mabe it wont be that bad when I get the hang of it. I take ages to work things out on computers
My NTL TV has changed too, damn bloody Virgin media....I've had nothing but trouble ever since they swiched it over!! Internet has been ok so far though....(touching wood.)

Wonder if Branson has ever heard of the saying "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" ?!?
Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:47 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pinzo
My NTL TV has changed too, damn bloody Virgin media....I've had nothing but trouble ever since they swiched it over!! Internet has been ok so far though....(touching wood.)

Wonder if Branson has ever heard of the saying "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" ?!?
I dunno. I think NTL was pretty broken....
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Crashedfiesta2 will become famous soon enoughCrashedfiesta2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by windward
I dunno. I think NTL was pretty broken....
I am one of the few people who seems to have never had a problem with ntl. I have phone and internet and no probs with either except a weeks wait when we moved house.

Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:08 am
Lloydminster AB

ya lucky wee person.its good to hear someone is doing okay on ntl
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:31 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Crashedfiesta2
I am one of the few people who seems to have never had a problem with ntl. I have phone and internet and no probs with either except a weeks wait when we moved house.

They did literally go broke iirc. My fam is with them too, though the phone line is a bit of a ripoff the 4Mbit internet connection is grand. Not noticed any red branding hitting us yet though.