bathroom etiquette

Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bathroom etiquette

Originally Posted by bazzz
One New Year's Eve there were a couple of young ladies in a pub I was in who took this one further and used the urinals. They looked like they'd done it before.

Ah, England.
That was the Old Brief in Croydon, New Year 1998/9?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:35 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by live to ski
That was the Old Brief in Croydon, New Year 1998/9?
That was you? I have to commend you on your adaptability.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously - was that you? I was 18 and very drunk.

I'll add that if I use the gents now, I use a cubicle!

Like the new avatar BTW - what with you and MMC, I think I have lost my place as having the most apt avatar.

I wonder if there have been any other threads that have indirectly been so inspiring for new avatars.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:42 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Its Doctor Bazzz Chegwin
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:44 am

Seriously - was that you?
No. I've always found Croydon a terrifying place. This was in Newquay, although probably around the same time.

If I could remember everything I'd seen on New Year's Eve in that town... well I'd probably be mentally scarred for life.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Its Doctor Bazzz Chegwin
I posted this coincidence elsewhere and someone remarked that I'd make an excellent motivational speaker.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I posted this coincidence elsewhere and someone remarked that I'd make an excellent motivational speaker.
I'd be scared that depression and suicide rates would sore
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:47 am

I'd be scared that depression and suicide rates would sore
Think of it as a form of natural selection, eh?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Think of it as a form of natural selection, eh?