bathroom etiquette

Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default bathroom etiquette

Male bathroom etiquette that is.

Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:42 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all
Default Re: bathroom etiquette

lol

For me, two rules. Under no circumstances other than ensuring safe direction of flow, do you look anywhere other than straight ahead. And no using the mirror.

The rest is taken as read - remember watching a good friend's boyf appear from a cubicle, rampantly disobeying rule number two while he fixed his hair, then disappear back downstairs to the waiting vision of femininity and loveliness below. No soap or even water having been applied.

.. Should I have told her?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:25 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by windward
The rest is taken as read - remember watching a good friend's boyf appear from a cubicle, rampantly disobeying rule number two while he fixed his hair, then disappear back downstairs to the waiting vision of femininity and loveliness below. No soap or even water having been applied.

.. Should I have told her?
Obviously, you have not seen the 'vision of femininity and loveliness' that is a women's public toilet...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:19 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

here's a little game to test your grasp of urinal etiquette... enjoy

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/urinal
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:16 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, got totally bored less than half way through and turned it off!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:33 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey, never realised it was that complicated.....

Us girlies just pee........ wash hands, re do make up, have a chat, check hair, check clothes, have another chat, oh and we have to go in with a girl friend.

Charlie
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:20 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Crikey, never realised it was that complicated.....

Us girlies just pee........ wash hands, re do make up, have a chat, check hair, check clothes, have another chat, oh and we have to go in with a girl friend.

Charlie
OR we do something that would really throw it into disarray............

Decide the queue for the ladies is too long and go to the mens - where was that scenario during the breakdown of society!?

(not that I have ever done that you understand
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Decide the queue for the ladies is too long and go to the mens - where was that scenario during the breakdown of society!?

had that done to us at a concert a few years back, girl strolled in the door (obviously on a dare) and asked if she could use the toilet, we all looked round in unison said yes, went back to peeing and she ran out without using one of the cubicles
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:01 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mc_dub
had that done to us at a concert a few years back, girl strolled in the door (obviously on a dare) and asked if she could use the toilet, we all looked round in unison said yes, went back to peeing and she ran out without using one of the cubicles
Why on earth would you do it as a dare, if you`re gonna go then go. Its a human function and if the girls lavvies are full then you can bet your boots one of the cubicles in the guys is free (albeit a bit smelly) and you're perfectly safe in there cos they all take about 5 mins to get to grips with the fact that a girl is in there!

again, not that i'd know
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

That happened to me at buckingham palace....no honestly.

Huge queue for the ladies, I was by myself in the men's. A woman walks in and asks me if its ok to use the cubicle, I say yes and carry on my business. Wierd thing is she doesn't actually move straight away but I can see in the corner of my eye that she stands there looking for about 20 secs and then moves. Wierd
Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

one of the bars in Hull has a mixed toilet!, well for hand washing anyway, its a bit of a talking point i can tell you you carnt see any of the urinals there round a discreat corner and our toilet cubicals are too but still!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:52 am
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
That happened to me at buckingham palace....no honestly.

Huge queue for the ladies, I was by myself in the men's. A woman walks in and asks me if its ok to use the cubicle, I say yes and carry on my business. Wierd thing is she doesn't actually move straight away but I can see in the corner of my eye that she stands there looking for about 20 secs and then moves. Wierd
Hope it wasn't Her Majesty...
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
one of the bars in Hull has a mixed toilet!, well for hand washing anyway, its a bit of a talking point i can tell you you carnt see any of the urinals there round a discreat corner and our toilet cubicals are too but still!
There is one in Macnhester as well with mixed loo - one of the Vodka bars - always pee on the seats - yuck
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

I have done it on many a occasion.

It's that sort of practicality that Mr L2S likes about me.

I had to dash into the gents at Grouse on Saturday - we lost the disabled kid I was teaching to ski and it was the most lodgical place he would be.

All the men broke windward's rule # 1 as they all turned to face me, and I charged round shouting lost boys name, and a few appologies.

Did find child in there, and promptly told him very loudly that he should tell me before going to the washroom, to help justify my actions.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:21 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Decide the queue for the ladies is too long and go to the mens
One New Year's Eve there were a couple of young ladies in a pub I was in who took this one further and used the urinals. They looked like they'd done it before.

Ah, England.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.