The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You Blasphemer!!!!!
Wassup? Do you disapprove, Mr. C?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:54 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
Wassup? Do you disapprove, Mr. C?
Now did I say I disapproved????
Old Jul 18th 2006, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Now did I say I disapproved????
No sir, you didn't, sir! Just the rolly eyes implied it (to me anyway)
Old Jul 18th 2006, 4:05 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
No sir, you didn't, sir! Just the rolly eyes implied it (to me anyway)
Just reply to Ro will you.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:05 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Need a drink.

Got my exam results and I failed employment law. At least I only have one subject to re-sit.

Gutted but not surprised.

Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:14 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear that. Have one on me

I hope that you do better on the re-sit. Good luck.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:17 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Britjo67
Need a drink.

Got my exam results and I failed employment law. At least I only have one subject to re-sit.

Sorry to hear that Jo. Here you go. -->
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Sorry to hear that Jo. Here you go. -->
Law is just plain hard, most difficult thing in my whole degree (made up of different disciplines) - you'll be fine at the resit.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:46 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Need a drink.

Isn't it horrid..... that word "FAIL". In capital letters on my report!
I prefer to say I didn't pass!

Re-sits of the world unite!

(my re-sit costs $1100, which I feel adds insult to injury!!! plus the trip to Edmonton etc ....... I really SHOULD have passed the bliddy thing! )
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:29 pm
Banned

Need a drink.

have some on me
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:53 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

I need a very, very large drink. I have been fighting this phukin pc all morning. A simple job of putting some pics on a cd but the bloody thing won't co operate and it is gonna fly outta the window any minute now.......

duck!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Good morning everyone!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:29 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Re-sits of the world unite!

(my re-sit costs $1100, which I feel adds insult to injury!!! plus the trip to Edmonton etc ....... I really SHOULD have passed the bliddy thing! )
Ouch. I guess I should feel lucky that this one is free. If I fail it again I have one last chance. Mind you the entire course cost me £6000 (edited to add that it was just a one year postgrad course). :scared: Do you have to do all the other parts again or is it just the one part that you failed?

Thanks guys for the drinks. Ice Maiden, I hope you managed to get the pc sorted.

Morning Willmore
Old Jul 18th 2006, 5:43 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Need a drink.

Ouch

Hope the beers are helping
Old Jul 18th 2006, 5:52 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have to do all the other parts again or is it just the one part that you failed?
I passed the written component in January .... this is the 4 hour clinical.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.