Back from my trip

Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:43 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Back from my trip

hello all,

Thought I'd better say hi and let you all know I had a fab time in NS very welcomed by Yes-can-do she made me feel at home. I had a jam packed week and everyday was amazing as I met so many people and saw so many things. Spent the first half of the week in New Glasgow then the second part on my own in Halifax which was great.

I also met some of BE people and that was great to meet you all had a nice time.

So sorry for the short message but I'm just back today and so far no sign of jet lag but it may be round the corner. I just wanted to say hi.

Speak later

x
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:58 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back from my trip

welcome back ; )
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:07 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers...x
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:26 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a good time, well are you going to move there after meeting all the BE people or has it put you off