Anybody use Picasa?

Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody use Picasa?

I took some photos today of geese etc. on the lake. It was really sunny and I couldn't see the screen so I just clicked away at the button. Then I went to Picasa. It's really easy to straighten pictures with Picasa, but the changes don't seem to stay. Once I go back to My Pictures, the darn things are all crooked still.

I put some of the photos in my gallery - if you look there you will see what I mean.

Does anyone know how to straighten pics in Picasa and get the changes to apply to the photos permanently?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:16 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody use Picasa?

Originally Posted by lizwil98
I took some photos today of geese etc. on the lake. It was really sunny and I couldn't see the screen so I just clicked away at the button. Then I went to Picasa. It's really easy to straighten pictures with Picasa, but the changes don't seem to stay. Once I go back to My Pictures, the darn things are all crooked still.

I put some of the photos in my gallery - if you look there you will see what I mean.

Does anyone know how to straighten pics in Picasa and get the changes to apply to the photos permanently?

It doesn't alter your originals. When you first install picasa and each subsequent opening of the software it scans your computer and copies the pictures into Picasa. The changes should still be there on the Picasa copy.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody use Picasa?

That's what I thought. I wanted the photos changed permanently in My Pictures. I mean the originals - I wanted them changed, but I didn't think Picasa could do that and I don't know how to upload the fixed pictures from Picasa to the Internet - that is why those photos in My Gallery are crooked.

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...0&ppuser=10117

Which kind of annoys me.

I know, I'll email the straightened ones to myself and then I can save those in My Pictures!