Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Anybody up for a chat?????

Anybody up for a chat?????

Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:33 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Anybody up for a chat?????

just been in chat room expecting to find lots of you in there chatting away - but nobody there that i know

anybody fancy a chat over a virtual cup of something and a pizza
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

zannab will become famous soon enoughzannab will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anybody up for a chat?????

Hi how are you this evening? the pizza sounds like a good idea as i havent made dinner yet
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
just been in chat room expecting to find lots of you in there chatting away - but nobody there that i know

sorry, every time I've looked into the chat room it's been empty apart from the moderators... I would have like to meet up with you in virtual "real time". One of these days.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales

anyone????
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:24 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

yep anyone - so long as yr not completely mad !! although being a little mad would help -

oh by the way this kind of and not this kind