any one in Cobourg

Old Jun 11th 2011, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any one in Cobourg

Originally Posted by peas
Soon enough he'll be on here bitching about how he can't find proper bacon.
and writing songs about orange cheese....
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:37 am
Just Joined

The Smiffies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kirsty
I know how you feel - we had all that when we were selling.
Especially pees you off when you get a viewing who seem so keen and then nothing. Dont worry - we sold ours when we had basically given up hope.

How old are your boys? I have a eight year old boy who will starting the new school in Cobourg in September, not that he is that happy about it!

Keep in touch and good luck with the viewing! I will get the chicken in for the barbie!
Tracy
Old Jun 12th 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

the viewers never showed annoyingly, never mind. my boys are 8 6 and 2 which is good they might become friends x which school is your son going to, does it seem a nice one. my boys are looking forward to starting a new school but i'm not sure how they'll feel when it happens! would have loved for them to go at the start of term but things never seem to go to plan. here's hoping for some good luck xx

And chicken sounds lovely lol x i make a mean kebab ha ha x
Old Jun 13th 2011, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Lisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really nice

Hi Kirsty, your boys are about the same age as mine. I'd like to know how they settle, when you get there. My boys are very much into soccer, I'm hoping there's plenty to help them settle. As for school, I'd like to know how it compares to uk lessons, as the boys are doing well here.
Lisa
Old Jun 13th 2011, 3:22 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ducktastic
and writing songs about orange cheese....
Imagine being the English person of the family and the Canadian wife and kids consider the "normal" looking cheese to be weird.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lisahjah
Hi Kirsty, your boys are about the same age as mine. I'd like to know how they settle, when you get there. My boys are very much into soccer, I'm hoping there's plenty to help them settle. As for school, I'd like to know how it compares to uk lessons, as the boys are doing well here.
Lisa
Hi Lisa I will let u know if we ever get there lol x
We are wanting the boys to get involved in as much as then can to help them intigrate, hopefully there will be lots for them to do x
My boys are also doing really well here and as far as I have been told the schools over there are a little behind the english schools in terms of teaching.
Over here the age system goes from sept to august and in canada it runs from jan to dec, so all the children aged 7 between 01 jan and 31 dec 2011 will all be in the same school year. Meaning my boys will both be back a year. Hopefully that won't hinder them too much and i've heard about special programs (gifted I think) that they could go on.
All this is from info I have from different people so I will see when we get there that will be the best test.
Kirsty x
Old Jun 17th 2011, 1:36 am
Just Joined

The Smiffies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully Louie will be starting Merwin Greer School in September. Has really good school results, just hoping they dont close it as it on the 'maybe' list.
Kebabs sound good - god, what i would do for a doner!

Anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you with the house selling!

Keep in touch
Tracy x
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Smiffies
Hopefully Louie will be starting Merwin Greer School in September. Has really good school results, just hoping they dont close it as it on the 'maybe' list.
Kebabs sound good - god, what i would do for a doner!

Anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you with the house selling!

Keep in touch
Tracy x
ha ha my other half loves a donner i'm not too keen myself!!
prefer my kebab on a stick lol x